Who Fucking Condom ?

KAYLEE'S POV
After leaving Serra's house i decided to gon Home sence it was getting Late , i Had been over der Sence the Jay and My sister situation and Boyyyyyy was i In for a treat , my mom had called me and tole me we was going to YoBurst for some Yogurt !
I Loveeeeeeeeeee Yogurt , wierd huh ?
anyways My mom had pulled up and instead of going to yoburst she had pulled up the The Pregnancy Shaw Center where my aunte Had worked ... I was Confused asf !!!! Was mama Pregnant ??? cause i damn showl wasnt.
"Get out the Damn Car , Go in there with your Aunte ill be in there in a minute " , She Seemed Pissed !
i got out and headed to my auntes Office ... even she looked Hella Mad !
" Kaylee dont you think your a little to young ..me and your mom are very disappointed but i wont go into any further detail , until she gets in .. " , My aunte talked so soft !
My Mom walked in with a Brown bag that had seemed wet at the bottom , What the Hell was going ON ! , She sat down next to me and dropped the Bag..
" Look inside it Kaylee , what the fuck do you see ? " , She yelled so loudly the ppl in the Office could hear her.
I Peeped one eye in it and It was a rubber , and it had Nut all in IT ! , All i know is The Bitch wasnt MINE if that is what they were thinking .
" Mom it aint Mine , Why in the world could of been mine ive been gone sence I left Serra house ! "
She Looked dead in my eyes , she could tell if im Lying !
" Who fucking condom is it Kaylee if it aint Yours huh ? Cuh my period is On and rolling ! You better tell me the Truth Or Else You will be Moving in With Ya Father for a whole 4 MONTHS . do you hear me girl ? , I Aint got time to be raisin No damn Grand kids Lul Girl ! "
" OMG mom really ?????? , " , I Held my head down And Looked back at both of them ..
I Had Sworn thru Pinky not to Snitch and Mom Ment Business ! I Breathed One good deep Breath And Tole My mama and Aunte What had went Down ... My Mama Slammed the Door and My Aunte Fell in her Chair ! , The Secret Was Out !

Authors Note ! Thanka guys for reading leave your comments and Vote Please !