Chapter 18- Heartbreaks and Tours

It's been two weeks and I haven't come out of my room. My mom is worried and even has had my father come over to check on me while she is at work. The funny thing is I just want Cole with me. Even though i'm hurt and also so mad at him I just want him with me.

I convinced my mom to home school me for now and the band and I are starting the tour early. I can't stay in this town any longer than I already have. There is to much hurt, pain, anger, and memories.

Cole texts me everyday twenty times a day trying to talk to me but I ignore them all. I haven't even looked at them. Karina stopped by but I wouldn't let her into my room. I heard my father talking to her about everything. I just want to be left alone for now.

"Sweetie if you're going to do this tour early you really need to start packing." My mother says coming in. "I know." I choke out. "I'm making your favorite for dinner." She says rubbing my back.

"I'm not hungry." I say. "You have to eat you're not going to starve yourself." She says in a harsh tone. "Okay. I'll eat." I say. She smiles at me but it's a broken smile not a real one. "Have you talked to him?" She asks. "I don't want to." I sigh sittiing up.

"You have to one of these days. I see how much he loves you." She says playing with my hair. "What you see and what I see is not the same." I sigh. "I know honey but just-just start packing." She says not finishing what she first wanted to say.

She gets up and walks out closing the door. I sigh standing up and grab my suitcase and duffel bag. I walk over to the mirror and look at how bad I look. I have bags under my eyes and my skin is so pale.

"All of this for a boy?" I ask aloud. "You look worst than I thought you would." Colby says walking in. "What are you doing here?" I ask turning around. "Touring starts tomorrow and your mother told me to come help you pack." He replies. "I don't need help." I grumble.

"You do. Nova you can't shut your band out. It's kinda required to talk to us." Colby smiles. I sigh. "I know." "Have you two you know broken up." Colby aks. "No. Well i'm not sure." I admit. Because honestly that night Cole did this I don't know if we broke up or if we are still together. I want to make it right with him I just don't know how. I don't even know if a break would help us.

I stand back up and toss some clothes into my suitcase. I walk around my room with Colby and pack. He is a big help putting stuff into the bag I tell him to and by the time two hours has past we are done.

"Thanks colby." I smile. "Is that a real smile?" He jokes pulling me in for a hug. "Maybe. But thank you for always coming even when I wanted to be left alone." I say into his chest. "No problem Nova." He whispers.

"Nova dinner is rea- am I interupting something?" My mom smirks cutting herself off. "No mother." I laugh letting go of Colby. "Oh well dinner is ready." She says. "Okay. You wanna stay for dinner?" I ask Colby.

"Well I might have to make sure with Snow she's not happy i'm this close to you." Colby says motioning to Snow shoving her nose into his leg. I laugh and pull her back. "Yes i'll stay." He smiles.

I smile widely at him before leaving the room and heading down the steps with Snow on my heels. "Sweetie I have a really serious question." My mom says looking up from the food. "What's that?" I ask sitting down.

"What are you going to do about prom?" She asks. I look up and sigh. I haven't thought about it at all. I'll probably still go if Cole hasn't moved on. I'm not going to forgive him but this is his prom also and means so much to him. He worked hard to ask and hard to find a tux.

"I guess I have to go dress shopping." I say. "That a girl!" My mothers says kissing my cheek. Colby enters sitting down next to me and we say grace before we start eating. I never noticed how hungry I was until tonight and ate two plates of food.