The Recovery

Jake's POV

I woke up and my bad arm was resting on a pillow. I sat up as I saw Izzy come over with my breakfast.

"Good morning Jake. Cubby made you this lovely breakfast. It's toast and scrambled eggs." Izzy exclaimed as she placed the tray on my lap.

"Thanks Izz and tell Cubby, I thank him as well." I exclaimed.

"Do you want me to feed you?" Izzy asked me.

"Izzy, I'm your boyfriend not your baby son." I exclaimed.

"I know but you've got a broken hand and wrist. So can I feed you the Scrambled Eggs?" Izzy asked me.

"Sure. I'm eating my toast first." I exclaimed as I began to eat my toast while Izzy sat down on my bed.

"This is really good." I exclaimed as it was really good.

I was finished with my toast. Izzy began to feed me my scrambled eggs. I felt like I was baby who was being fed by my girlfriend, who was acting like she was my mother.

Izzy's POV

After Jake had his breakfast, he fell asleep. I rested his bad arm on the pillow. I took his plate down to the kitchen, so Cubby could wash it.

"Hey Cubby, Jake ate all of his food." I exclaimed as I passed the plate to Cubby.

He placed the plate in the sink and he started to wash it.

"How's he feeling?" Cubby asked me while he washing the dishes.

"He's feeling good. He just misses doing the things he loves to do." I exclaimed.

"I don't blame him. I know what it's like having to lie down on your bed, it's no fun." Cubby exclaimed.

Jake's POV

I was lying down in bed, watching The Simpsons on my mini TV on mine and Cubby's bunked bed. Izzy set it up for me, so I could rest my wrist and hand. I was watching the episode, when Bart had a broken leg. I knew how he felt.

"Hey Jake!" Izzy came over with a tray that had bowls on it.

"Hey Izz." I exclaimed as she sat down next to me.

"How are you feeling?" Izzy asked me.

"I'm feeling okay. I'm just bored of lying in bed." I exclaimed.

"Well at least, you're not lying in a hospital bed and wearing a hospital gown." Izzy exclaimed as she giggled.

"Yeah that's true." I chuckled.

"Also, I brought a lot of snacks. Crisps, Oreos, Chocolate bars, M&Ms, and Popcorn." Izzy exclaimed as she placed the tray on my lap after I sat up in my bed.

"Thanks. I'm really hungry and I can do with eating while watching The Simpsons." I exclaimed as I was eating M&Ms, they were the crispy type.

"Can we make this a date?" Izzy asked me.

"Of course." I exclaimed as I scooted to the wall in my bed.

I patted the left part of my bed for her to sit down. Izzy sat down next to me as she picked up the bowl of Onion Rings.

"So what episode is this?" Izzy asked me.

"It's the episode when Bart got struck by lightning and now he's in a coma. Lisa is telling scary stories about death and dead time to get revenge on him." I exclaimed as I kept eating the M&Ms.

"Nice. You know I would like an episode where Lisa gets into an accident and she ends up in a coma and Bart is by her side for a change." Izzy exclaimed.