System

Waking up from my bed, I awake to find my sister waking me. If your wondering where I got a sister well apparently she is my half sister Astrid Petrova. Eighteen years ago that woman Ayana dropped me off at my mother's family after telling them that my mother died during child birth and just before she lost her life she named me Aleksandr Nikolas Petrova, because apparently my mother didn't want me to have my father's last name. And for the passed eighteen years I've lived with my family happily and at the age of sixteen I was given my own cottage to live in, standing up from the bed I went to go and freshen up.

After finishing my morning duties I walked out of my cottage and met up with the hunting party, because today was my first day on a hunt and I'm extremely excited. Standing along with the hunting party I took out my bow and arrows and after a sort speech from the leader of the hunt we set out to get food before winter comes.

Five hours later we came back with a good haul and I've even killed some deer myself. On our way back to the settlement we came upon a stream to get some water to drink but before anyone could take even a sip of water we saw smoke coming from the settlement and then without looking at each other we ran home. Upon our arrival all we saw was blood and bodies everywhere, cottages was burning and once I came over the shock the only thing that was in my mind was the safety of my sister.

Running upto my cottage I saw my place destroyed and as I searched every room I finally found her, my sister was laying dead on the floor with her clothes ripped of her body and a knife through her heart. Looking closer at her I can only suspect that she was rapped and couldn't bare it so she took her own life.

Tears ran down from my eyes as I held my sister close to me, I cried until I had no more tears left to cry. The next day me and the hunting party buried all of the dead and left to find the ones that did this.

It took us a week but we finally found the men that did it, they were a notorious bandit group that dealt with all kinds of crime such as rape, murder, assassinations, slavery etc. they destroy everything that is in it's wake, but they messed with the wrong people.

That night we found them and attacked as they slept, killing them in their sleep and after they were all dead we burnt their bodies. After I avenged my sister I left without anyone knowing and never looked back.

It has been a month since I've left and I found an abandoned cottage in the woods. As I put on my clothes I heard a ding sound and than a screen appeared infront of me. I was startled for a bit and went to touch it but my hand fazed through the screen. As I looked at the screen I realise that I've read about them before in those fanfictions in my old world about systems that gave people the power to become basically a god, I smirked as the realisation dawned on me. Glancing at the text I silently read it.

[ Hello host after 18 years the Gacha system have finally been intergrated with the hosts soul... Retrieving data about host... Complete... Retrieving attributes... Complete... Retrieving titles... Complete... Retrieving skills... Complete... Retrieving inventory... Complete... Intergration successful ]

[ Host can open the system features by saying or thinking the following stats, skills, inventory or gacha ]

With an excited grin on my face I immediately thought of opening my 'stats'.

__________
__________

Name: Aleksandr Nikolas (Petrova) Mikaelson

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Race(s): ??? (locked) / Witch

Title(s):