Chapter.1

Rising up out of her hammock,the Slim spiny dogfish demon stared at the Lean male Hippocampus sea horse demon infront of her.

He was taller than her,his bright yellow eyes gazing down at her,what was trying to be commanding more so came out as excited.

He had a sunny yellow scales and light yellow fins,and wore a red bandana around his head.

"Alright alright ya blasted chum bucket I'm up. Where's Me sista?" You asked,wiping strands of your (H/C) hair out of your face.

"Ya sista is up there with captain doom. Now go on! The cap again wants ta speak with ya!"

"Alright thanks Blare!" You shouted as you slipped on your shoes and ran up the stairs,going up to the deck.

Up there you saw your sister,Macabre. She was an orca demon,long slick black hair with white streaks blew in the sea breeze and the ship rocked back and forth.

Although the two of you weren't biologically related,you grew up together,and protected each other to the best of your ability.

You also noticed captain doom,who was a great white shark demon. He wore a long trench coat,dyed of actual blood. His right eye was missing,and he was giving orders to macabre it seemed,as she was the navigator of the crew.

"Captain!" You called out,gaining the attention of Macabre and Captain Doom. "A hoy there lass! Come on over!" He barked,causing you to speed walk over.

"Hey (Y/N)." Stated macabre quietly,Clutching a map in her claws.

"Hi Macabre" you crooned back softly,before turning your attention back to Captain Doom,hands on your hips. "Oi Captain,what's the plan? Heard from Blare that we be catching a sea monsta?" You asked.

All Doom did was let out a hearty laugh. "Ai Mate we sure are!" You nodded and took a glance at Macabre. She seemed slightly nervous but was still calm nevertheless.

Placing a claw on her shoulder,you just smiled at her. "Ai,we'll be okay mate. Want me to stick with ya while you track?" You asked,trying to comfort your sister best you could.

"N-no I'm alright thanks lass." She Replied softly,turning on her heels to walk towards the head of the ship,leaning on the rail while looking at the map.

You and captain doom watched from afar,before turning to look at each other. "Oi,First mate,come with me to the captains quarters. I'll tell ya more about that blasted sea monster when we're in there.

With that,you followed him to the captains quarters,where he pulled out a book from the shelf.

"The Book of monsters." You thought looking at the giant leather book that could even rival the Bible.

Turning a few pages,captain paused and pointed at a page. Leaning over to look at it,you saw the creature was that of a murky red color,probably to blend into the blood Red ocean,that was literally made of blood.

It had fins all over its body,Eyes a soft pink. Actually it had four eyes,two on each side.

"This is the blimey creature I've been Trying to catch for decades. Even before we found ya." Doom spoke,staring at you softly for a moment before continuing.

"It's strong,can take down a whole ship with one swing of its tail. Macabre is currently tracking it so-"

Suddenly,two figures barged into the captains quarters. Redemption the Military Macaw demon and Apparition the Polar bear demon.

"ITS HERE!" Redemption squeaked as (Y/N) and  Captain Doom looked towards each other.

"Well then," Captain doom started.

The three demons turned to look at the great white shark demon,waiting for a command.

"Let's go kill this Blimey F*cker."

To be continued....