spying at the watchtower

* WARNING LANGUAGE AND IMPLIED SMUT*

  Okay boys we know Damian has been acting weird lately Batman said. yeah Red hood said. so I've decided we will watch the security cameras batman said. oh nightwing said. so we are spying on your son flash said. yeah basically red robin said. Batman put in the flash drive for the security cameras. the boys were sitting on the couch wearing this

 the boys were sitting on the couch wearing this

Damian was on Jons lap.  how long until we can tell everyone were dating Jon said. the next gala Damian said. okay Jon said. do you want to go to the movies Damian said. is Damian Wayne asking me simple Jon Kent on a date Jon said. Damian stared at the floor blushing. if you want it to be  Damian said. i have a question Jon said. hm Damian said. where did the bruises on your stomach come from and the cuts on your wrists and the words carved into your back come from  i noticed them last night Jon said. nowhere Damian said.  please tell me Jon said. how about we skip the movie and stay here and have some fun instead Damian said while giving him a kiss. hm that does sound tempting Jon said while pinning him to the couch. Ohhhh......Jonnnnnn...........Stoppppp Damian moaned when Jon started leaving hickeys from his jaw all the way to his collarbone. fineeee but only because you asked Jon said. okay lets go to the movies Damian said. you never answered my question Jon said. just leave it Damian said. no Jon said while gripping  Damian's wrist. No Damian said while wincing from the grip on his wrist. Please princess i didn't mean to hurt you i just want you to tell me Jon said. F-fine just don't make a big deal about it and don't tell my family Damian said. okay i wont tell them Jon said. w-well at school u-a um this guy called me a-a f-faggot and him and a few others continued to beat me and then carve words into my skin and then the cuts on my wrists are me Damian said. don't do that to yourself because i couldn't risk losing you Jon said. okay now is it time for the movie Damian said. i'm gonna take your offer on staying here and having some fun Jon said while once again pinning Damian to the couch.

bats are you okay Superman said. Batman just raised a hand up to silence him. Red robin hack into the security cameras at Gotham academy and get their names batman said.  B-man you are not going to be happy about this Red robin said. what is it Batman said. there is a video of people carving terrorist and faggot into his back but the terrorist one is so small you can barely see it but there is also a video on YouTube about it Red robin said. we will talk to him about it in the morning batman said. why in the morning green lantern said. here is the audio of the security cameras batman said.  FUCK DADDY they heard Damian moan. ohhhhhh jonnnnnnnn stoppppppppp the justice league - batfam and superman  fake moaned. i'm going to one of my safe houses batman said.  Us to the bat kids said. okay the rest of the justice league said.

word count 581 words 

                                                  pinkie out