cupid

kiss me, professor's final chapter.

________________________

November 2

The past few days in Iloilo, Risa just spent her days there with her family. Bonding with her nephews, with her siblings, with some of her relatives there as well.

Risa also told them about her getting married sooner to a woman. And they were all happy about the news.

Her family is excited to see the woman of Risa's dreams. They'll be glad to come to the wedding as they also waited for Risa to get married. 

But now, it's the 2nd day of November, Risa's about to fly back to her home. 

Darling (Risa)

Masusundo mo ba ako later? Pauwi na 'ko maya maya 🙃

Sweetheart (Leni)
Anong oras? Nasa seminar din kasi ako 5 pm till 8 pm. If ever, mag taxi ka nalang pag 'di abot. I love you. Ingat ka, darling. 

Darling (Risa) 
Aw.. 'di nga abot. 7 pm landing time. Sige, I'll take a taxi nalang later. Thanks, heart! Love you so much! 💗

Pat flew back to Manila yesterday because she only has till yesterday on her leave. So she cannot drop Risa to the airport now. But luckily, her other sibling can drive. 

"Maghalong ka sa byahe, tita Risa!" Risa's nephew, telling her goodbyes as Risa is now about to go to the airport to fly back to Manila. 

Her sibling and her nephew were the ones who dropped her on the airport. And now, Risa is about to enter the airplane to finally fly back to Manila.

"Salamat gid! Una na 'ko, malapit na mag board. Pakabait ah? Salamat din Dave!" Risa grabs the handle of her luggage as Dave and his son wave goodbye to Risa who is now about to board.

"Flight 205 Boeing 445 now boarding at Gate 3, all passengers can now enter." 

Risa waves goodbye first before continuing to enter the gate she's assigned to. 

"Babye, tita Risa!" Her nephew bid farewell.

Risa turns around to now walk towards the checking area and the gate area to finally board the plane. She wants to be with Leni again, she misses her so much.

But before completely boarding, she took her phone out for a brief moment to send Leni a message.

Darling (Risa) 
Boarding now, heart! See you later! Miss you and love you! Enjoy the seminar! 💜😘

________________________

Seminar with Leonie

"So what are the qualities of being a good Economist? Going to enumerate some but the first one is you have mathematical aptitude. Numeracy is the key for an Economist. Since you're going to deal with lots of data like graphs and numbers, you must have the mathematical aptitude." 

It has almost been 3 hours since Leni has been talking and asking questions in some of the future Economists and future Economics Professors in the country. 

Everyone has been listening very carefully to her because one, she's good at explaining and two, her beauty and brains that adds up the interests of the listeners.

The seminar is being held here in Malate, Manila in a certain building complex. She was the honorable speaker for the seminar as she was both the Economics Associate Dean of Ateneo before and the Economics Dean of Universitat de Barcelona that is a Filipino.