Chapter 14

Tae just stared at jungkook and said,"jungkook is this some kind of prank, I know you are not into boys",jungkook then replied,"yes tae, I've never feel in love with a boy before but, you are special",tae kind of blushed hearing this but he made a straight face and said,"jungkook I know you are single now but u have been having one night stands with girls,so just enjoy it, it this a bet or something like that","no tae I'm expressing my real feelings and who told you about my one night stands"jungkook asked,"jimin told me, he tells me a lot of stuffs about all of you, I know Namjoon hyung is a paediatrician, jin hyung is a research doctor, Yoongi hyung is the ceo of min cooperation and hobi hyung is a dance choreography and owns a dance studio" tae told jungkook, "look tae I've only dated girls before and I've had many one night stands but I never loved them, the feelings I feel for you is something special, I love you tae, so I'm gonna court you , and make you agree to my proposal"jungkook said holding tae's hands, but tae shrugged his hands and said,"jungkook I'm sorry but it's not possible, I can't date you",saying this he went down, jungkook felt a pang in his heart hearing this, but he made up his mind to court tae and make him agree.

After tae went down he went to jimin's room, he was sharing the room with Jimin, he saw jimin was playing with his phone so he just sat on the bed, jimin after seeing tae sit down he asked,"tae why did jungkook call you" well he knew the reason but he just asked, tae had a sad look in his face, he looked up at jimin and told everything that happened, then jimin came and sat near him and said, "tae it's your decision whether you date him or not, no one's gonna force you but can I know the reason, I could see that kook's feelings for you were genuine", "chim, I know his feelings are real but I can't date him, what will uncle and aunt think, I'm sure they won't be happy"tae said , "if this is the reason then tae you are wrong uncle and aunt loves you alot and I'm sure they'd accept you"jimin said smiling at tae, "chim they might love me but they wouldn't want me to date their one and only son", tae said "ok but I'm sure kook not gonna just end this here, he's definitely gonna try hard, so what will you do?",jimin asked, "he'll just stop it eventually, he wouldn't want to waste his time on someone like me"tae said, "what do you mean someone like you, tae you are very precious and trying to win your heart would never be a waste of time for anyone so stop degrading yourself"jimin said sternly, "ok I won't now let's sleep"tae said and laid down on the bed.

And jungkook he went to jin and namjoon's room and also called Yoongi and jhope, he told them the whole conversation and he was very sad, so jin came and hugged him,"kook don't think to much, he must have his reasons"jin said and jhope added, "and kook you won't give him up that easily right, this is the first time you fell in love, you gotta try harder", Namjoon and Yoongi nodded their head, "no hyung I'm not gonna give up on him, I'll do everything to win his heart", jungkook said "now that's like my boy"Yoongi said and patted jungkook shoulder and then Namjoon said "ok now go to your room and rest up, you gotta be energized to try hard" then all the other left from namjin's room

Jungkook laid down on his bed, stared at the ceiling and thought why tae didn't want to date him and after sometime he drifted to sleep.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What will jungkook do now?

..............................
End of ch 14
Thanks for reading
I hope you're enjoying
Pls vote share and comment
💜💜💜💜💜💜💜