Before The Concert

You were dreaming about the one and only Jamie Campbell-Bower when ringing starts to form in your ears, thinking it was just part of your dream. You continued walking on the beach with him but it kept going on and on when you realised it was your alarm

"Oh shit! My alarms going, how could I forget?" You press the button on your phone stopping the irritating sound. "11am... I'm so tired I cant be arsed."

"Honey, don't you have that concert tonight?" Your eyes widen with delight.

"Thanks for reminding me mum. Yes! I have 9 and a half hours before it starts. So I've got loads of time. "You can't smiling as you go downstairs.

~Time Skip~

"So, what are you going to do in the meantime?" You look up at her and pull out £450 as she looked at you with shock. "Where did you get that?"

"I have been working extra shifts and I got £200 on my card as well. I might put money on the card." Just as you finish your food, you then walk up stairs to get ready.

~ Outfit ~

~At Shops With Your Friend Raya~

"So what style you goin' for?" She perks her head as you respond.

"I was thinking Grunge or Streetwear. Wait! Should I do Dark formal like he does in interviews... no." You start mumbling on.

"Gosh. I ask a question and you start getting talkative." She laughs at you. "It's only a concert."

"Only a concert. ONLY A CONCERT!" Everybody in the shop was staring at you. "Sorry!" They all looked away from you. "Anyways, The point is I get to see my all time favourite Actor/Singer that I've known and loved since I can remember and I want this to be special even if he doesn't recognise me."

"Damn girl, You could write a sonnet with that kind of attitude!"

"Yeah, right! Well anyways..." You look at your phone seeing the time (3.15pm) "Shoot! We have 5 hours before we have to get everything and be down ready in London!" Raya eyes widen as she starts rushing into the shops ahead of us. "Wait
up!" You chase after her slowly running out of breathe.

~ Time Skip ~

You arrive in London not from the stadium which the concert takes place. "Raya, We have 1 hour before we have to get there. We need to change and get our hotel room keys." You pop up the thought as she agrees and you take the second taxi to the hotel.

You arrived at the hotel at the hotel and grabbed the keys then proceed to head up the stairs to yours and Raya's Room. "So, We change, grab essentials, grab money, get taxi then Bam! We are ready for the concert." You nod along to Raya's list of things to do.

~ OUTFIT ~