⩩ ─── starlight one. ✧

               [ THURSDAY , 10:46 AM

[ THURSDAY , 10:46 AM. ]

'alright class, now lets take out our world history books and review chapters eighteen through twenty four for tomorrow's quiz.' your teacher, professor zhongli had just announced this to your class. you however were not paying attention in the slightest to what he was saying.

you had your head slumped on your desk with one of your hands over your head. the other hand, however, you had your phone in. you were playing crossy road on your device when you heard your teacher call out your name.

'y/n .' your teacher called on you and your head had instantly swung up hearing your assigned name. you had made eye contact with your professor as he had made an annoyed face. he didn't even have to say anything for you to know you were in trouble. he made a 'come here' motion with his fingers indicating he wanted you to bring him your device.

you had quietly groaned a bit, not loud enough for anyone to hear except you. you got up from your seat and went to the front of the class and placed your phone in his hands. he had looked at you for a split second before saying ' see me after class is over for your device back. ' you quietly nodded your head in a response to him.

you went back to your seat. you silently sobbed to yourself since you had gotten a new high score. and you were also sure your friends had spam texted you asking you where did you go , and why did you disappear. you were multitasking, playing and texting at the same time while not listening to your teacher. he had mentioned some pretty important stuff actually.

he had mentioned something about a quiz , a party , dates for movie nights , and a substitute teacher coming next week. you had heard part of what he said about the quiz, didn't really care for the party detail, was kinda interested in the movie night, and listened to the part where he said there was a substitute. you had no choice but to listen since he mentioned it after he had took your device.

the substitute part had caught your attention since your professor never had to call a sub in. professor zhongli never called in for sick days. he was always punctual , and present. it interested you. you wanted to know the reason behind his soon to be absences. ' as i was saying class, i will be retiring from the teaching industry. this substitute will soon eventually become your permanent teacher for the rest of the semester. ' you were quite surprised to hear one of your favourite teachers was retiring. you also had so many other questions.

who would the sub be? male or female? where they nice? would they teach things a different way professor zhongli does? would they assign more homework than he does? all of these thoughts rushed through your head. your professor was answering all of his students questions. and eventually, all of yours were answered. apparently , the sub was a lady named ningguang. she was nice, she would teach things differently, and no, she would not assign more homework.

you were definitely relieved to hear the homework part. you were also kind of excited for a chance to get to know a new teacher! you thought ' i hope shes a hot milf so that she can call for me after class. ' playfully. you snickered at your dumb joke and went back to listening to your teacher talk about the substitute. ' i will be introducing miss ningguang to the class tommorow morning before class starts. please make sure to be punctual so you do not miss our little meet and greet.' professor zhongli said with a small grin on his face.

the class had soon ended and the rest of your day went pretty smoothly. you were in front of your dorm room and had pulled your key out of your pocket to open your dorm. as you opened the door, you saw your roommate, yun jin sitting on the couch working on a assignment. 'ohh! you're finally home! how was your day y/n?' she smiled and asked you. 'it was fine, but exhausting. thank you for asking beloved yun jin.' you smiled back at her as you gave her a response. you walked off into your room and began to get undressed

after you changed into your pajamas, you plunged into your bed getting deep under the covers. you pulled out your phone to see 1000 text messages from the groupchat and 20 missed calls. 'what the fuck.' you cursed to yourself you honestly couldn't even with them right now so you just turned your phone off. and lay there in the bed. eventually you fell asleep.