The Day it all started...

3rd person pov

  Izuku walked into class glad to see that Bakugo wasn't there yet. He then goes to his seat and takes out his hero journal to start going over his notes he took on underground hero Erasurehead. As he finishes up he hears someone say something behind him.

                     Izuku pov
    "Midoriya, I would appreciate if you would pay attention to class while Aizawa-Sensei is teaching us." Iida said. Wait a second I haven't realized that class had started all ready.  "Oh I'm sorry Iida-kun, I hadn't realized that class had started.. I w-won't get distracted a-again." After that Iida went back to his seat in class and I began taking notes on today's lesson knowing that Aizawa-Sensei would test us on it tomorrow. After the lesson Sensei told us to do whatever and just be quiet and not leave the class because he was taking a nap. Sensei just told us to do what ever but all I want to do is tell him how much I want to be his and no one else's. I didn't realize I was staring at Aizawa-Sensei until I seen him look at me. Oh no... What if I mumbled instead of thought to myself earlier... Did he hear me?...

                       Aizawa's pov

   I just told my class to do whatever and laid in my sleeping bag. As I had my eyes closed I felt someone staring at me, so I open my eyes and see that's it problem child staring at me. He looks nervous now, I wonder why he's staring at me. To think about it this is not the first time I caught him staring. I'll just tell him to stay after class and ask him about it.   "Problem child stay after class I need to talk to you about you getting distracted during class." "Yes A-Aizawa-Sensei." Problem child replied.

                   Izuku pov

    Did Sensei actually hear me earlier... I guess I am in trouble after all. "Deku-kun I hope he doesn't give you a punishment or anything." Ura-san said. "I'm sure it's nothing Ura-san." As class ended I watched as all of my classmates left the classroom. Great now I have to face Aizawa-Sensei and see why he asked me to stay behind after class. I watch Aizawa-Sensei get up from his desk and lock the door. Hmm... That's really weird why would he do that. "Problem-child why have you been staring at me during class?" Oh no... Why is he so close?  I could feel my face burning. "Ummm... I d-don't k-know what y-you'r-re t-talking about."
                          Aizawa's POV

      I look at Problem-child and see that he is flustered and trying to avoid to actually answer me... so I decided to mess with him a little. "Midoriya I would tell me the truth if I were you and if you don't you might not like what will happen." Midoriya looks like he wants to go hide from everyone right now. "Ummm... well you see Aizawa-Sensei I kind of have a crush on you..." As he says this he hides his face. Wait... Problem-child likes me? I guess I can start having fun with him now since he confirmed it. "Oh kitten~ why didn't you tell me sooner." He looks at me with a flustered look on his face. I then lean in and give him a kiss which lead to something more. Next thing I know all I hear from my kitten is something I would never had expected him to say. "Master~ please fuck me until I can't walk anymore~" "Oh kitten ~ don't worry but you have to be a good boy and wait a little while so I can finish these papers and then I'll make sure that you can't walk for a week."

                       Izuku's POV

       I decided to go to my dorm room and change into something more comfortable than the uniform I was currently in, but then I was stopped by Aizawa's capture gear right when I tried to open the door. "Now where do you think you're going right now kitten ~~" he says while pulling me towards him. "U-umm i-i want-ted t-to go ch-hange." As soon as I say that he decides to walk me to the door but before I get the chance to leave he pins me to the wall with one of his hands on my neck and the other on my waist. Shit he's gonna find out I like pain and that I'm a masochist. All of a sudden I feel him squeeze a little tighter and I let out a sound I didn't want him to hear yet. "Ah-hh~ A-Aizawa-Sensei~" "Now kitten you know that's not what you call me now is it?~" I suddenly felt him bite my neck and I let out a really loud moan. "M-mast-ter-r~~"

                          Aizawa's POV

    Wait does he have have a masochist kink? I'll need to test this out. At least I'm a sadist so if he is this is perfect. "Before you ask or say anything... Yes I'm a masochist. " I stare at him and then tell him to meet me in my dorm room at the teacher's dorms since I'm the only one staying there because the other teachers have to do their outside jobs and go home to their families. He nods and gets ready to leave but I stop him again and kiss him passionately biting his bottom lip for access. He denies and I growl lowly and bite his lip drawing blood which made him gasp so I stuck my tongue into the entrance and explore every inch of his mouth before I let him go and get ready for what I have planned for the night.