Prologue

CHAPTER ONE THE ATTACK

NARUTO'S POV

    "It was raining, of course it had to be raining on this specific night. It hasn't rained in months so why now". My words were cut short as I turned into a dead end ally way. "Kami  why? Why did it have to be a dead end!?" I could hear the mob grow closer. I didn't even have time to react before I felt some sort of sharp object pierce my arm. I then looked down to my arm and saw a kunai in my arm. 'they have shinobi in the crowd!' I thought as they came closer screaming taunts "demon ", "monster ", "die", " worthless". It hurts so much, I want Jiji please I just want Jiji, please Jjiji save me' I thought as my head started to feel fuzzy, and I could feel my eyes going half lidded as tears slowly leak out of out of them. 'Why did I really have to be born? Why does no one help me...please someone, anyone save me' I then felt myself fall as I passed out from the blood loss and pain. I then woke up in murky water thinking 'did the villagers throw me in a sewer'. I thought it wouldn't be strange for them to do, as I got up and looked around as I suddenly realized. "this wasn't the Konoha sewer?" I had blurted out. I should know, because I hid in them once when I was being hunted the first time. It smelled awful so I swore never to go back there.

    I found myself walked along the sewer path. It was still weird being in a sewer with inch deep water but I kept walking, because I need to find out where I am. How did I even get here, because there isn't another village for a few miles and I doubt the villagers would go all the way just to dump me in some sewers when there are ones under the village. My train of thought froze, because standing in front of me was a at least 30 feet fucking (excuse my language) nine tailed fox or also known as the Kyuubi that attacked Konoha five years ago. My eyes started to water from fear. Why was I so scared when it was just a fox. All the sudden a deep voice rumbled "jailer". Suddenly I woke up in my house bandaged, and healed.

Then Jiji walked in, "Naruto I'm sorry I didn't get to you in time." Jiji sobbed while walking towards me. "what do you mean Jiji, I'm fine." I had replied with a confused head tilt. I then glanced over to a mirror to see Lichtenberg scars running from the front of my left shoulder down to my waist and wrapped around ending on my lower back. "What happened?" I let out in a gasp horror. Jiji looked at me as if I was a wounded puppy that lost their legs, "I'm sorry, but one of the anbu I assigned hit you with lightning jutsu before anbu Wolf stopped him, the anbu that attacked you is now in a cell." I continued to look at Jiji with horror as I thought about the ugly scars that now ran over my body. "I want to be alone, Jiji." I stated as my eyes started watering, and I looked away before Jiji could notice. Jiji gave me one last look before saying "Okay" and walking out. I watched as Jiji left and laid back in bed, and started to wonder what happened and why did I see the Kyuubi in the sewers.

    A WEEK LATER

My stomach grumbled, but I just ate! I sigh and grab my wallet to go out and see if I can get more ramen. As I exit the door, I notice a huge bloody fight on the other side of the road. I turn to go leave, but something stops me like a pull. I stop and watch my vision change and I can see a red like aura around the fight. I reach out to the red aura and pull it to my hand and all of a sudden I had the urge to eat it. I did so, and it tasted like dango, huh.

I went back inside since I wasn't hungry anymore, but why did that happen? A voice popped up "because you unlocked your bloodline". I jumped in startlement and looked around for the voice. "God? have you come to take me to hell?" I ask the mysterious voice with a hint of hope. The voice answered back, but it sounded like they were done with my shit, and to be honest that was fair "me, little jailer, the Kyuubi". I looked down at my feet in disappointment "dammit, why are you in my head?". The Kyuubi replied with what sounded like amusement and a hint of concern "because the link was opened when you appeared in your mind a week ago". I then looked up like I was talking to the sky, but I had a thoughtful face so it would look like I was thinking to myself out loud. "You mean the sewer" I asked with confusion and I tilted my head to the left like a kicked puppy with the thoughtful look still on my face." Yes, the sewer" the Kyuubi answered and I am sure if I could see him the Kyuubi would like he is explaining this to a dummy, and I am not a dummy.

So with a serious look on my face I asked the most important question "Why are you living in my a sewer like a pile of shit?". I am sure the Kyuubi would have killed me if he had the chance, and with that thought crossing my mind I asked another question "What abilities do I have?". "not telling" the Kyuubi answered with a cocky and smug voice, and if I had the chance I would whack his snout with a rolled up newspaper and give him a good tongue lashing. "what?!? why not?" I asked in a snotty tone. because I wanted to be a brat. "because you have to earn my help. Now leave me alone." The Kyuubi replied with an exasperated tone and I could feel satisfaction that I annoyed him to the point of giving up on answering my questions. "Fine, I'll earn your help and I'll prove I deserve it!" I yelled with a hint of accomplishment at the fact I won this battle.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-AUTOR NOT_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

hey guys so sorry chapter one was kinda short, but not to worry the other chapters will be way better and have more words! (first chapter was 1092 words long minus the A/N ) also this is my first ever book i', writing so sorry if its bad