the morning after

i woke up this morning with a headache.

nothing to bad, but it still hurt.

i looked over and saw roselie was awake on her phone.

"good morning rose" i said to her as i sat up. immediately regretted it.

a pain shot throw my head and i had to lay back down.

"hung over?" roselie asked.

"no roselie. i just have a really big headache for no reason" i shot at her.

"jeez, you also slept in your makeup" she reminded me.

"ugh, let me go take it off" i said, pushing the blanket off my legs.

"i'll go with you, i need to brush my teeth" she said getting up with me.

we got up and i took my makeup off and brushed my teeth. roselie found this 'i ❤️ ny' cup want wanted me to take a picture of her with it.

i posted it on my snap story, with all of my close friends on it.

Y/n Fox 1min ago

"send that to me" she said as she put her tooth brush down

"i will, let's go downstairs and eat. i'm starving" i said to her.

she grabbed her phone and we made our way downstairs.

none of the boys were in the living room, so we went into the kitchen to see them cooking breakfast.

mason was making eggs, brady was making bacon and miguel was making pancakes. tristan was just sitting on his phone at the table.

"ah, look who's finally up" tristan said looking up from his phone.

"please don't yell" i said, walking over to my cabinet and getting out the bottle of ibuprofen for my head.

"someone is hungover" mason said, placing the eggs on the table.

"ha ha, you're so funny mason" i said, sitting down across from tristan.

"hope you're hungry" miguel said, setting the plate of pancakes down and sitting next to me.

he had his hair in a low bun with from pieces in the front framing his face. he looked good.

"god, im starving" i said as i placed two pancakes on my plate.

"what did you boys do last night?" roselie asked them.

"nothing really, just watched a movie. well me and miguel watched a movie, tristan and mason passed out right away" brady said, taking a bite out of bacon.

"it was a long night" tristan said.

"oh please tristan, you stood in the corner all night with brady" i said to him.