I Want You By My Side!

He walks down the sidewalk, his life was a mess, how surprising, but yes he's life was worse than ever, it was like if everything changes from one day to another, Mary Jane disappear one night and left him only with a "Dear John" letter. The Avengers hate him, not surprising, but the hate was even bigger that the old times, the Fantastic Four didn't want to have a word with him, not after putting Franklin and Valeria in danger, and losing the Baxter Building. Interesting, the only people that he only has contact still, was the mutants, but they were in their island, so he only saw them once a month normally.

"How stupid can I be to fall for the same trick one, two, three, and I don't know how many more?" He asks to himself, and he was right, it was always the same with the red head, they get separated, they return, and that was a cycle, and look at him now, thinking in her. "I need to find something new, someone new." His sense warned him about danger, that was the warning of *go change your clothes now! * So that's what he did.

He swings himself to were danger was, and he saw a group of humans attacking three persons, three mutants, two kids, one of them young adult, and the last was an adult, slender figure, purple hair, and a purple kind of bikini. He knew all of those three, Laura Kinney aka X-23, Logan daughter, his technically niece, Nathan Summer, young version aka Cable, and finally, the sexy assassin member of the X-Men, X-Force and he didn't remember how many other teams the mutants have, Psylocke. He lands in front of all of them, the screaming stopped when they saw the protector of New York, but something was different, is body language show him in a way that shows his anger, and one word was enough to show his anger.

"Get lost" The dark in his voice show that this wasn't a warning, it was a threat. Everybody run away, but only one man, a big fat with plague in the mouth stay.

"You help those demons!? Then you are worse than them insect! You are also a menace!" He said, menace, assassin, error, how many other synonyms for degrade him has he heard over all the years he was Spidey, he doesn't remember. He walked slowly to the man and said.

"I said, get lost." And with that, the man run, he didn't care if his reputation gets down more and more after this, Laura was his niece, Nathan was just a kid, and Psylocke, she just gets free from been Elizabeth Braddock body. He walked to them, receiving a hug from Laura, he smiles at her. "Are you ok? Did anyone of them hurt you?" He asked her in the hug.

"No, I'm fine, thanks uncle." She said, it took her years to call him like that, even Gaby did it faster than her.

"Is any of you hurt? Nathan? Kwannon?" He asked, the boy denied, but the woman look at him seriously.

"How do you know that I'm not Elizabeth?" She asked him, almost everyone that have seen her call her that or "Betsy", seen the spider, calling her by her name was difficult to take in.

"Laura just call me uncle, who you think that drinks every Saturday in a bar with Logan?" There was her answer, Logan, of course. She saw him walking to her. "But I ask, are you hurt?" He asks her and only her.

"No, I'm not, thank you for the worry." He smiles inside his mask and look at the other kids, Laura have a strange look in her eyes, but he didn't care. "Let's go, I will escort you until the portal to Krakoa." He said walking to the sidewalk again, with the mutants behind him.

-Time Skip-

James Howlett, also known as Logan or Wolverine, was worried. The Fallen Angels haven't return from their trip that makes him worried because Laura was there, he almost run to search for her if it wasn't for Charles who stop him, telling him this words.

*She will be fine, a friend of our will bring her and the others. *

He waits and wait, until his smell caught something, it was Laura, Kwannon, Nathan, and...