Backstory

Harry lives with his uncles, Padfoot and Moony - and technically his parents if their portrait is accounted for

Harry lives with his uncles, Padfoot and Moony - and technically his parents if their portrait is accounted for. They are all so collectively proud of the young man their little prongslet is turning into.

Harry Potter knows who Petunia Evans is, she's his aunt and he loves her. He also knows and loves Dudley, his younger cousin who absolutely adores the little bursts of magic that Harry has. He seems them every weekend, now that Vernon Dursley has been shunned from the Evans household.

After Lily died, Petunia realised her mistakes and still hasn't forgiven herself for her actions. She actively visits Lily's portrait for forgiveness, although for Lily, she already has it. She listened to her late sister and finished with Vernon, after learning new information that would effect the way Vernon brings his son up, so he's gone for good. Petunia has full custody.

He's starting Hogwarts this summer with his twin best friends Fred and George Weasley. Although it's not an uncommon mistake for Harry to be referred to as the third Weasley triplet, after all, they were born merely three months apart and share the same flaming red hair and has freckles that litter his tanned skin. Padfoot refers to them as the 'junior marauders', the little shits.

A/N: not a blurb, just a bit of a backstory. Harry was NOT born in 1980, however his birthdate remains the same. His official DOB is 31/07/1978, making him 3/4 months younger than the Weasley twins. He is still the boy who lived and is still a horcrux.