2

Xavier woke up with K cursing out loud. He groaned as his aching body can not move on it's own. He opened his eyes and saw K watching something on his phone.

"Fucking dumbass haha." K snickered as he paused the video on his phone.

"Are you really that dumb?" K asked the male on his lap. Xavier didn't know who K is talking to, let alone k even talk to him.

"A-Are you talking to me?" Xavier asked slowly.

"Dumbass. Do you see anyone else here?" K rolled his eyes as he removed xavier on his lap and placed him on his side. "The meatbun is probably as cold as a dead body now but that's your fault for sleeping." K said as he gave xavier his food.

"T-Thank you." Xavier said shyly as he ate his food.

K looked at him before going back on his phone. "Yeah, whatever."

The two sat on silence while xavier found out K is watching his very videos. He was confused and shy about it at first but as he pondered about it more, doesn't that mean K is one of his fans? Is it one of his motives why he kidnapped him?

If he already gains his favor.. doesn't that mean all he needs to do now is to be a good boy to k so he will treat him good too?

"The fuck you looking at, pretty boy?" K raised a brow as a disgusted expression is on his face.

Xavier gulped, is this the right behavior for a fan? And what's with the sudden nickname? Probably from the things he's watching.

"If you're hesitating to ask if that cartoon milk is yours, drink it already." K said as he watched the video on his phone.

Xavier took the milk and sigh in satisfaction, his burning and dry throat is wet again.

"Thank you."

"Shut up." K groaned.

/............./

Xavier looked around as he sat still on the little space K had given him. All he could hear is K's snickers and cursing.

"Can i go to the bathroom?" Xavier asked.

"Can you?" K raised a brow and his phone shut down causing him to curse non stop.

"Fucki-"

"I-I think I'm g-gonna pee on the couch." Xavier shyly said. K looked at him with a horrified face.

"Not on my couch you brat!" K threw xavier on his shoulder as he run towards his bathroom. He helped xavier remove his pan-

"I-I can do it on my own!" Xavier blushed as he stopped K from fully removing his pants.

"Oh right, i forgot." K said as he stood behind xavier and leaned on the wall.

"I need to pee." Xavier said.

"Pee."

"You're here.."

"What? I'm making sure you won't escape." K said stubbornly.

"But how? I can't even see a single window." Xavier furrowed his eyebrows as he looked at K who just look away from him.

Slowly undressing his pants, xavier let his pants fall onto his knees.

"See? It wasn't that hard." K rolled his eyes.

"Stay here. You haven't taken a bath since u came here...and also me. I'm gonna take some towels and clothes." K walked out of the bathroom.

Xavier sigh as he peed on silence. And since he's gonna take a bath which he really would like, he removed all of his clothes and opened the tub. He sat inside as he waited for k.

Later on, K came and started stripping which greatly surprised the poor male on the tub.

"W-What are you doing??" Xavier hid his face behind his palms.

"We're going to take a bath together. Do you pay my water bills? I think you do not." K said as he jumped on the tub.

Xavier tried to make his body smaller for them to fit inside but it's no use. K is bothered tho.

"Ugh, stand up. Go take the water bubbles on that cabinet." K was satisfied when he can finally stretch his legs on the tub.

Xavier who is butt naked searched for the water bubbles and when he found it, he doesn't know where to get on the tub. K looked at him and looked away.

"Seems like your problem." K said as he comfortably lied down on the tub. Xavier sat beside the bathtub as he placed the water bubbles on the tub. K opened his left eyes to peak on xavier and rolled his eyes.

"Okay, you can hop in. But don't take too much space." K said as he propped his leg up to let xavier in.

"Thank you." Xavier smiled as he sat on the very end of the tub.