Interviews

"How does it feel to be part of a cast who has been working together for almost five plus years now?" The woman across from me asks. "Well, I haven't been on set quite yet. I've only been in contact with producers and directors along with costume and make-up crews."  I smile at the camera. "But I'm sure the cast and I will get along." she nods and continues with her questions. "You got a lot of backlash taking this role considering Stranger Things season 5 told fans there were no new characters."
"I did get a lot of comments, some more negative than others. Overall I think fans will be impressed with this season's characters, new and old." The woman looks at her notebook and it seems we are out of questions. "Thank you Rowan for taking the time to talk to us. We can't wait to see what this new season brings." I thank her too and then wait for the camera to shut off so I can leave.  When they signal it's off I hurry out of the room and bolt to my dressing room. For the past day and a half, I've been bombarded with questions for this segment, and fans coming up to me in coffee shops, and questions about my co-stars. Happy to have five minutes to myself is an understatement... I get three-ish minutes to myself before I am interrupted by the talk show crew offering to walk me out to the driver they hired so I can go home. I thank them and follow as they take me down the neverending halls of call rooms and camera storage. My phone vibrates as I leave the building. Ross Duffer's name appears on my screen. "Hey, Ross!" I say as I answer the phone. "Since we just aired season four we are having a party in Atlanta where we filmed most of this season. "  He pauses. "we know youre not on the clock yet, so you don't have to come but Matt and I figured you might want to meet the cast before we start filming in two months." 
"I would love to come, when is the party?"  I ask him as I step into the car. "It's tomorrow night, we can get you a ticket on a plane if you need one, the cast just really wants to meet you, and you can set up your trailer and start looking for an apartment if you need one local." He pauses. "Plus I would love to run over some minor character things, nothing big."
"Ill be on whichever flight leaves soonest," I tell him. "Great, Matt already booked you a flight, it leaves in six hours, we know the airline so we can get you through TSA and baggage within an hour." He sounds so happy that I agreed. "Pack a bag or two and we can get you your trailer budget money when you arrive so you can start buying things you'll need. Honestly just bring clothes. A very casual night with the crew. We are going to be at a theater I rented to watch the first episodes. Noah is showing up in his pajamas so no pressure on an outfit." 
"I'll be at the airport in two-ish hours." And then he hangs up.