Chapter 15.

___________________

___________________

Alex stared at herself in the long mirror, amazed at how well she look. Alex hadn't looked this good in a long time. An off the shoulder maroon dress fitted her body nicely, it flared out a nice amount from the waist and was just about her knees.

Against her best efforts not to, she was stuck in a matching pair of heels. And a matching clutch.

It was graduation night, their last night before they are sent off into the big bad world. Well unlike every other teenager in the school, they had been living with the real monsters for years. Leaving would be a well earned escape for them all.

Alex never realised how much she had changed, everything about her was different, she didn't look as much like her sister anymore, they were never identical twins but like all twins they shared their similarities.

Allison had been on Alex's mind more that usual, especially after the wild hunt. Alex would give anything to have her sister back, yet she found herself not feeling any differently when "Allison" was gone.

"Alex, you almost ready" Lydia knocked on the bedroom door, Melissa was kind enough to host the pre graduation at her house. Than of course, Lydia Martin was going back to her roots and throwing one last party.

"Yeah"

Alex opened the bedroom door, Lydia smiled at her best friend "you look amazing"

"I feel like a runway model, I can't even remember the last time I dressed up" Alex joked, patting down her dress for what felt like the hundredth time.

"Let's go" Lydia held out her hand, Alex took it with a smile and followed the redhead down the stairs

They reached the bottom and Lydia walked away to her mom. Alex noticed her dad with a proud look on his face, his eyes were softly focused on her, his lips were barely curved into a small smile.

"Don't say anything that will make me cry" she warned.

"You look beautiful. Your mom would have been so proud"

Alex smiled, "what did I say"

Chris smiled, his eyes coated "she'd be proud"

Alex exhaled a small breath, she blinked back tears "what did I say"

"I'm sorry" he held up his hands, chuckling

Alex turned to Melissa, who was also smiling. Something happened with her and Chris, Alex was sure of it and whenever they felt ready to talk about it, she'd be happy.

"Where are the guys" she asked

"In the kitchen"

Alex walked down the hall, she spotted Noah stilinski wrapping his arms around his son, hugging him tightly. Mumbling something in his ear, Noah turned around and smiled at Alex.