o n e

Aura Nolan
Atlanta, GA

i'm in my room with my 2 bsfs they my forever ppl frl but anyways, we ova here chillin and shi it is 6pm in the afternoon

"oh shi we ran out" nila said holdin up the 2 empty chip bags and jay holding up the bucket of candy we demolished "tryna hit the corna stoe?" she asked and i raised my eyebrows "at this time girl?" i said (all the niggas be out duhh) "we charged our tasers for a reason" jay said showing off her pink taser we laughed

i got outta bed and put on my yeezy shoe slippers they really go hard they were green i love green, brown, and red frl

nila put on her rainbow bear slippers on and grabbed her taser and put it in her little bag while jay put on her black ugg slippers and grabbed her stuff also. bih i grabbed my pepper spray and pocket knife my taser ain't have time to charge since them two hogged the charger.

we went downstairs slowly cause my momma was sleep and i grabbed my house key and we started walking to the corna store that wasn't far from the house.

i'm not like ghetto ghetto but they way i talk and put things make it seem like it.

we get there and see bout like 3 cars in the parkin lot. we walk up the lil hill into the store and see these guys on leaning on the cars "nope not today" jay said clinging onto her purse.

"you dtm calm down bru" nila said laughing pulling out her phone fake scrolling omg she so funny. i jus walked with my head down lookin at my slippers.

"ate shawty" one said makin me look up and he was lookin at nila lickin his lips. weird.

"hold up wait till we come back out" she said smilin and shi "not you smilin and shi" jay said once we got into the store "i'm saying" i said laughin a little.

i got me some sour patch, ben and jerry ice cream, air head strips, takis, warheads the sour balls, and 2 sprites i went up and paid for myself baby lemme tell you is was $26 they def raised these prices cause the ben and jerry used to be $3 not is $6 like wtf.

i waited for the girls at the door and after they paid nila went straight to the nigga that asked for ha number i jus rolled my eyes cause there's a bomb ass movie at the house waitin for me "chill here foe a lil" he said spitting his game at ha.

"uht uh we gotta go so chop chop chop this candy ain't finna eat itself" jay said standing there with a mug on her face sippin her big ass slushee. i shook my head

ian the type to rush someone i'm usually patient but my anger issues...yea no.

"quit playin lil mama" said another one that is red (lightskin) jay gave him a mug "ian finna fold like nila head ass" jay said with disgust and i laughed shit too funny.

i pulled my sour patch out and just laid back on the wall chillin and i'm my old world "i wanna go home" jay said lookin tired of standin . i finally decided to speak up cause nila is takin to long with the nigga that she just met.

"nila come on na you takin to long and you know jay dramatic ass" i said roll in my eyes "i'm not dramatic but you took so damn long my slushee ran out" jay said "i bet my ice cream done melted" i continued remembering my ice cream in the bag "quit complaining cmon on" nila said walk-in away from ole dude.

"igh bye come hang with me and da homies tmr" he said "at the mall?" nila asked "bet" said the otha one "what's yall names" jay asked.

"eli" said to the one nila talkin to "DD" said the otha one "killa" said the one with the deep voice who was fine ash and actually ain't talk the whole time just was smokin weed and scrolling on his phone he chill.

i like that.

-they got home

"BITCH DONT PLAY CAUSE I DONE GOTTA MANN" nila said yellin stickin ha tounge out "WHO DA HELL MAKIN ALL THIS DAMN RUCKUS IN MA MF HOUSE" yelled my momma and we busted out laughin "YOU KNOW YOU LOVE ME MS.NOLAN" nila yelled back and we heard my mom say mhm

Killa James
Atlanta, GA

me and me and my patnas came out by the corna stoe to chill just like always on me.

Elijah the type that can change his mind on a bitch shi so the girl nila bout get ha feelings hurt.

DD is all bout that serious type relationship he'll put his all into his bitch he a literal blue print omm.

see ion sleep around that's lame nigga shit. i'm jus lookin for the one and it ain't these ATL hoes frl i think.

say i've been thinking bout that ole girl Aura she fine ash, ha name fire, and ha style is different and i like that type shi nd she ain't friendly durin mins of nila talkin to lijah i would see ha jus mindin ha business she chill.

i like tha.

but not to sound like that type guy but a bitch always got some up the sleeves but she don't look like a bitch to me she a queen fo sho.
she ain't gotta kno allat tho jus me and my thoughts.

"come hang with me and the homies tmr" lijah said and i looked at the nigga like 'fuck is up witchu' he ain't neva hang with a female it's eitha he fuck dem shi that's crazy he foldin ova a girl he jus met tf.

"the mall" nila asked "bet" he said and dem ole girls walked off

"say what's up witchu" dd said "none wsp?" lijah asked "you just asked a whole ass female to hang out tmr AT THE MALL" dd continued "this must not be lijah killa this must be someone else" and i laughed "quit playin... niggas change" lijah said trying to defend himself "you jus met ha son" i said and dd bust out laughing"i'm sayin"

"lemme alone mane" lijah said smokin his weed

++++++++++++++++++++++

how y'all like it?

bye make sure to wear a condom bitch