1

Today it's my the beginning of my adulthood, I'm finally moving out of my parents house . it was kinda hard on them but very easy on me . I been wanting this change , I feel like it would give me more freedom then , what I already have. My parents aren't home most of the time and it gets lonely in this house. Im the youngest of my siblings and all of them have their own thing going for them selfs. So, I decided to move closer to the city for now. I think it would be a good change ,something new.

oh, by the way I'm Gemma, I go by Gem to my family/friends. I apply for a job as a barista in a very homie vibe coffee shop and I got the job, I'm very excited . I don't necessarily need the job I just need to keep myself occupied, my family its very well off in a way my dad owns  law firms and my mother his parter in crime. They do everything together, they travel a lot and I don't see them much. I have always been a very down to earth type of girl , I'm defiantly not a daddy's girl , I don't show off the wealth that my family has neither the reputation that they carry. most of the time people don't know who's daughter em I and I'm totally okay with that. I like doing things my way , don't show up to any of their charity events , no business meeting any of that nature . unless it's very necessarily, and thankfully it hasn't and I hope it stays like that , I like a low profile on the business that they do . regardless, of them being lawyers they deal with a lot of crime cases , who would want to have a bond in their head for free not me . I'm pretty sure they have dealt with some "Mafia" cases before and if they say anything deferent they lying . they just don't speak on it . 

       Either way I'm very excited to be moving to my new place I found a penthouse located a few blocks way from the coffee shop that ,ill be working in . I can easy walk to work if, I chose to. today I have the night shift and ill be working until 11pm and probably heading home around midnight. As, the day goes by I get to meet some of the regular custumers there's a few old creepy old man. They stair like they have never seen a woman before and its weird and awkward. But in general it has been a good day, I might head to grab a few drinks with some of my coworkers just to get to know them better. 

It has now officially , my first day at work ended , at the end we didn't end up getting any drinks we just stayed at the shop and chat for a couple of hrs . Now I'm in my new place with the only thing that's in it its a bed for me to sleep in so far . I haven't bought any furniture yet and I need to look into it . I also, think that walking to my place after work won't be an option theres a lot of movement at night and it doesn't necessarily looks the safes for me to be out their . Neither, do I want to be involved in any situation , I do carry a gun with me for safety. Since, I'm by myself all the time and you just never know , when can you need one right ? 

***********************************************************************************************

NEW STORY IN PROCESS , IT MIGHT TAKE A WHILE TO BE COMPLETELY FINISH SO JUST BARE WITH ME .

Support, comment, and share, and give it lots of love !

I know its not a perfect story with perfect grammar, just be kind and don't be rude . 

with love 

-D