My Sweet Raelease... My Death

[I just wanted to say that I'll be self protruding into Y/N.
TW: Abuse, suicide, depression, CATCALLING, MURDER

He pushes me against the wall and hits me across the face. "YOUR NOT DEPRESSED YOU JUST WANT ATTENTION" My boyfriend shouts at the, tears are rolling down my face, I told him I got diagnosed with depression by my therapist today. "Y-yes babe" I say looking down at the floor. "Do not tell anyone about your fake diagnosis" He said walking to the door, putting his shoes on "I wont babe" I say walking up to him, he pulls me into a hug. "You know I love you and I'm only doing what's best for you, ok my love" He says kissing me on the cheek. "Y-Yes I know" I know he's lieing but I can't tell him so because he kick me out and I'd be homeless. "I'm just going to hang out with my friends, I'll be back soon" He said opening the door. "Oki... bye love" I said walking to the kitchen. "Bye my heart" He said shutting the door.

[TW SUICIDE IN THE NEXT FEW PHARAGRATH]

I walk into the kitchen and hear the front door shut, I grab a knife and walk upstairs with it and walk into our bedroom and grab a pen and paper and write on it.

I'm sorry but I couldn't live with your abuse anymore and if I left you I would have been homeless, I stopped loving you after a month (you lived with him for 6 months) of living with you, see you in hell bitch ♡

From you beautiful ex Y/N.

When I finished writing it I walk to the bathroom and text my mother.

Hi mum it's Y/n just wanted to say this before I die, I fucking hate you so much. See you in hell bitch <3

I send the massage to my mum and then massage my dad.

Hiya daddy it's your princess/prince
(Yes I know Y/n is a fem boi in this but I know some Boyz are oki with being called princess) Y/n I just wanted to say I know you still love me and I still love you so much I just needed to say that I don't blame you, I know you scared of mom, I had to say this before I die, sorry that I won't be able to see you in heaven, I love you <3

I send the massage and look into the mirror and smile looking down at the knife, I sit on the floor and put the paper next to me and put my phone underneath it.

I put the knife to my chest, above my heart, and take a deep breath. "On 3... 1, 2........ 3" When I got to 3 I put the knife in my chest while smiling and closing my eyes.

[TW OVER YOU LOVELY SIMPS <3]

Everything go's dark then a blood red then black again, I open my eyes, I'm in a aliway, the sky is red, I stud up. My body is full of pain, but I don't really care. I walk around for a while, get catcalled a few times, but I tell them to fuck of. "Oi hot stuff" A woman in her what looks to be late 20s says to me (in this story u are 28 but it says on Google that blitzø is 36 but idk if its true). "What to you want" I say annoyed. "You alright hot stuff, never seen you before are you new here" She says walking closer to me. "Well I did die earlier, so yes I'm new here" I say. "Well hot stuff are you single" She says pulling my face closer to hers. "Yes I am but you are not my type and why do people keep on catcalling me" I say annoyed while pushing her away. "Have you seen yourself hot stuff, there's a bathroom over there, go look in the mirror" She says pointing to a small building, I walk into the bathroom and look into the mirror, no wonder I kept getting catcalled, I looked like a slut, but very different looking from the rest of the bitchs here, dark red skin, magenta eyes, hair as white as snow and 4 horns one of them where broken. They all fades into a gold colour, the broken one fading into back instead, all my scars from my life were black as night.