Part 1 To My Sweet Revenge

[TW: MURDER,

He(my ex) turns and we both lock eyes. "Hey Jake" I say, using the knife to make him look up at me. "Y-Y/n" He says looking at you tears rolling down his face, you bend down, moving the knife from his neck to his stomach, you stab him in the stomach, you stand up and walk backwards, Blitz drops down 1st, then Millie. "See you in hell" I say pulling a pistol from behind your back, you shot him in the head while smiling. He falls to the ground, I open the door and leave Blitz and Millie following behind me. "Let's go back now" I say looking out of the window. Blitz reopens the portal and we all go into it.

Like a dumass you trip after exiting the portal, luckily you fell into Blitzs chest, you quickly moved away and begin to apologise, but from being that close to his ones, somehow you had already learnt the way he smelt, it was weird but whatever. "Wooooooo no need to apologise that much.. goddammit............ although its kinda hot" He mumbleded that lest part buy you could understand what he said, you acted like you didn't. "Oh sorry, whenever I use to bump into him on accident he use to yell at me" You say looking anywhere but him. "Well I'm not that dead dick head soo" He said looking up and down at you, studying your body, it made my blush. "....Where are your cheeks a light blue" Blitz questioned. "What do you mean my cheeks are a light blue" You said. "Look in a mirror or something..." He said pointing to the closest bathroom, you run into the bathroom and your face was a bright light blue, Millie walk into the bathroom.

"Oh hiya Y/n you alright... why the fuck are you light blue" Millie questioned. "I have no fucking idea" I say looking down, Millie begins to fix her makeup and we hear Blitz talking with someone, Millie looks at me. "Y/n.... your getting more blue" She said. "W-What" I say looking into the mirror. "It kinda looks like blu......
Y/n I think it might be blush but for you just just a different colour" Millie said. "If it is THAT do not tell anyone" You say fixing your fluffy hair "Why?" Millie questioned. "Because its embarrassingggggg" I groan before I leave, I join Blitz and some random dude, Blitz was making fun of him. "Sir, what who is the boy and what are they doing here" "Oh this is one of our customers" Blitz said

Idk what I'm doing at this point but yea