4

You lean in and he starts to kiss feverishly. Hands grabbing one another like their searching for life support. Your hands in his soft hair smelling of weed and cheap cologne but it was so true to him causing you to smile still kissing. He pulls away, "what?" "Nothing I just can't believe this right now," you say shaking your head in surprise. "Do you want to stop?" You look at him like he's crazy. He shrugs and smirks leaning in again. His hands hold your face as he makes his way to your neck peppering kisses rewarded by a soft moan escaping your lips. You weren't a virgin but you didn't go around having sex with people You thought it was an act for people in love. But you didn't know if you loved him, you did trust him though. He continues making his way to your collar bone and tugs on the hem of your shirt. Your head is spinning but you oblige lifting the shirt off and throwing it at your feet. "You smell so good and feel so soft, you're beautiful you know that?" He whispers in your skin. The feeling is so sensational that you can't register a thought. You just nod your head hoping he'll keep his hands touching you. He starts to unlatch your bra struggling at first but then getting that last hook. "Wow think the Soviets could've cracked that one?" "Ew you're so lame," you let out with a breathy laugh. The heat from before had grown into a wet patch in your underwear. Eddie backs up to take a look at your chest. "I can't believe how perfect you're tits are?" Holding them in his hands he begins to massage the nipples still kissing your neck and subtlety nipping at your ear lobes. "I want you," you breath out, "I want you now." He moves one hand tracing your bodice and unzipping your pants. He maneuvers his hand to slide inside your thighs. His guitar callused hand start to rub your clit. Thinking the roughness would be irritating but it only creates the soundest friction. You rock your hips back and forth matching his rhythm. "Shit I guess all that time I spent learning guitar is really paying off," he moans into your ears. Biting your lip you feel close as your breathing speeds up. His hands keep up the pace rolling circles around your clit. He pulls his hand out and you huff from the lost sensation. Opening your eyes you look at him with a confused expression. Not losing eye contact he pulls off his shirt exposing his tattoos. You trace the healed lines with your fingers. Feeling closer to him in this moment than literal seconds ago. "Take off your pants." He orders. Quickly getting up you remove your pants and underwear. Standing completely naked in his trailer. He grabs your hand taking you to his room. You lay down onto the freshly cleared bed writhing from excitement. He pulls you to the edge lifting up you legs and placing them on either side of his head. He begins kissing and nipping at your inner thighs. "Please just fuck me already!" You complain, feeling overly sensitive. "Patience, you'll be begging me to stop in a few minutes." You feel his mouth inching closer and closer to your enter legs already buzzing. There is a pause then he jumps fully enclosed on your clit sucking and licking it with a fire.

You gasp from the pace back arched and mouth falling open. You hair starts to stick to you neck so you pull it out from under you. He pushes you back down playing with your tits and while still sucking you dry. "Oh fuck baby please!" He seems proud as his chuckling vibrates your center. "I want you to be quite the walls are thin." But he's going so fast you quickly reach your climax. Letting out a whorish scream. Your orgasm pulses through your body and you pant from exhaustion. Head spinning while he rises up from his previous position. "Get on your knees." You says towering over you. You feel paralyzed by his presence. "Just give me a minute," you pant. "Now" his voice rises. You ease up using your wobbling arms as support. Kneeling on the floor gazing upon him through your eyelashes you unbuckle his pants. Finally feeling strong enough to move around. You massage his member over his boxers and a groan erupts from his mouth. "Don't tease me baby." You fold in your bottom lip with your tongue and pull down the boxers unleashing his full cock. "Fuck," you breath out. "Yes please," Eddie replies. Holding the penis in your hand you begin to pump spitting on the tip to lubricate it. You look up and see his head falling back. Licking the shaft from base to tip he lets out a higher moan. You like this control you have, to make or break him. The pre cum starts to pour as you move faster now cover the better half with your mouth fully enclosed around it. "Yeah just like that," he whispers. You shake your mouth tighter around it almost like a vacuum with your head bobbing. You hold onto his balls massaging while still sucking. "Hold on y/n," he pulls you off of him. He lifts you up onto the bed and turns you around. He glides his hands over your taught ass. Slapping each cheek a couple time then rubbing it to soothe the aching. "Put this on," he says handing you his hellfire shirt. "Why." "Because I want to fuck you with it on." You let out a short laugh. Rising up you pull the shirt over your head. "That's better." He bends down and kisses the small of your back before spitting in his hands and inserting two fingers inside you. This causes you to move forward from the quick intrusion. He pushes you back down moving swiftly then removing the fingers. His hard cock pushes against your opening then fills you up. You let out a guttural moan. "Fuck me good baby." He grabs the back of the shirt and sets the pace quickly. "You feel so good around me. I want you to scream." His incessant pounding causing your pussy to water. Feeling the liquid run down your inner thighs. "So wet for me and I'm just starting." "Fuck me harder!" You shout. He grabs your hair twisting it around his hands and pulls you up to be flush with his abdomen. The pain soon moving to your throat as he grabs it. His hand there with his arm against your chest holding you up. The cold rings soothing your hot body. His movement creating a slapping noise against your ass he whispers, "Like that baby, you want more." "Yes yes please give me more." You move your hips against his bucking wildly feeling the second orgasm burrowing in your stomach. You start to grown sore and stop moving letting him do all the work. "Oh shit I'm gonna cum,"you respond. He uses his free hand to move towards your vagina rubbing the throbbing bulb while still keeping pace. Tears streaming down your face form the euphoric pressure you climax on him fingers and cock alike. He isn't far behind and cums on your back the warm lights slowly making its way to your ass. Both out of breath you lay next to each other on the bed. Eddie gets up from the room and disappears. Coming back later with some Kleenex and wipes his residue off your back throwing it in the trash. He kisses your back and slaps your ass. "I told you I'd figure you out."