Chapter Three

Stolas's Pov
"This is utterly ridiculous there's no way I'm bonded to a human Octavia you just see imagining things sweetie." A slightly hums of a chuckle left my beak, leaning over the counter pouring the steaming pot of hot coffee straight into the white mug, tapping my claws across from it. There was a lot of things I could admit.

I cheated on Stella many many times with Blitzo, I've hated our arrange marriage since I was a child it never was about love.  It was about bringing in an heir who was now seventeen years of age.

Octavia always had a large mind like my own, but this was a large stretch of course having Helena around wasn't the worse in the world.  She seemed to get along with all the imp butler's. She was so funny and entertaining with her humor.  I always found her passed out sleep on the kitchen counter snoring away with books surrounding her.

I always ended up picking her up and carrying her to her room. She clung to me that in a way of made my heart pick up speed.

"Dad for being the Prince of hell, you can be quite idiotic the reason she can't leave is she is bound to you. You have her soul in easier words if she wanted to go back you would have to watch over her all the time." I mange to gulp down the extremely hot liquid with a hiss staring down into the cup with annoyance sighing out. 

"Oh for goodness sakes.." I trailed over my tongue. She possibly could be on to something I always knew when Helena was asleep and awake. And speaking of a deep nature she did end up here in hell for doing a ritual she knew nothing about. Perhaps she was correct.

She shot me a smug look resting her palm over her cheek. I opened my beak to exclaim at her but grew quiet hearing the human footsteps near the kitchen smiling her way, I let my glowing eyes focus on her.

"Hello Helena dear, you sleep okay?" She nodded my way, rubbing her fist over her cheeks.

"I would liken to go somewhere, I've been inside your palace for weeks. I would like to explore I can't stand another one of Stella's parties." A little nervous laugh left me, setting the now empty cup down folding my claws over the counter.

"I can see how that can be boring, I could take you shopping me and Octavia can." The young teen giggled shaking her head as she quickly spoke.

"I actually am gonna go hang out with a friend dad. You two go shopping call those imps to bodyguard." I narrowed my eyes seeing her sending me a smirk before I rolled my eyes yanking out my phone from inside my robe.

"Alright I'll take you shopping." I trailed off once again watching her sleepy form slug over towards me and lazily hug me. I gulped before loosely pulling my arm over her, patting at her soft large curly hair. How odd... I've heard humans all had their own scents and smells.

Helena smelled like coffee, coconut and tropical fruits. I thought the hug was awkward at first, till it was brought to my attention she was sleeping on my chest. A faint smile found its way over my face relaxing sighing heavy.

What a strange little human you are dear...

_____________________________
"You know I didn't need these many clothes." A simple glance over my shoulder was sent her way, tossing over another set of clothes into the basket watched her lean over the cart. Not far behind us Blitzo's little workers Moxxie and Millie were assigned to body guard today since Blitzo was doing his usual work.

"If you are gonna be staying here darling you'll need many many outfits when you are comfortable to roam on your own I'll give you all the money you desire." Her form was hunched over the cart even more her eyes watching me with amusement and all a smile growing on her face. We had passed the jewelry section when I noticed her eyes lingering in a jade pearl pendant.

It was enchanting at sight. When she noticed me still watching she turned her head away quickly not speaking as she pushed the cart further walking in front of me now. I lifted an eyebrow her way, before snapping my fingers over to one of the butler's who nodded rushing right over to the stand.

She wasn't a greedy human never asked for much, never was asking to kill another human on earth. She was.. Pure in her own way. How odd it was, she could ask for anything and I would get it for her. She had so much manners and respect for the unknown.

"Stolas look! It's you it's a owl shirt I want it."

On second thought she can ruffle my feathers.