Can I die now? (Cal)

I know, stupid of me asking to be dead. I get it. But hey, it's not my fault life is so cruel.  And as a Demi God. It is way worst. Fighting evil and monsters and protecting humanity. Yup, lots of jobs to do.

I know, you be saying "Wow, your lucky to have magic" or "your lucky you can't die". Sadly, those are myths. Well, except the magic part. Anyways, introduction time I guess. Ahem

I'm Callum Crossroads. Call me Cal for short. People calls me Eyeliner, glowtick, British king. I am British and I guess half European since my father is. Speaking of my father, he is known as Khonsu, the god of time and moon. I have the ability to time travel and predict the future in the glimpse of time. The other part is where I glow, when the moon is full, I glow (that's why they call me glowstick). Yeah, I'm mostly used to that name. The other reason I'm called eyeliner is because I have an eyeliner for my whole life, I couldn't get rid of it. That made me a weirdo but hey, kinda found people who are different as well.
  But anywho. I am a mother. Wait, am I trans to female?  The answer is no, I'm just called as a mother because Riaccaro, son of Set, told me that I look and act like a mother. Sad thing is, I'm shipped with one of my friends, Xylo, son of Hades. He is also a father to Riaccaro and Lychee.

Anyways, It was another day in camp. We really didn't had much drama this kind of year, the monster have been sleeping, no more evil demi-gods, or spirits. The only thing I'm worried is for the future, where my grandchildrens are. I know who is the enemy's, they managed to change everything, but what if not exactly? I mean, like I said earlier, I can see glimpse. But these glimpse aren't Mitch, nor Nad, nor Inpu, or whoever is the man with the mask.
I just walked around camp, each pantheon. No new members have arrived ever since last year fight you can say. Some left and some made great sacrifices.
I walked into the graveyard where I saw some old friends. I saw Bryan's statue and knowing he is alive, we need to get that statue out, and also with Dranne. He is alive but a spirit, so we could still take that statue out.

"Hey Cal". I looked to my right to see the son of Hades, Xylo. His face had a huge black paint of a scar, to cover up his old scar, his fuzzy short hair, his deep purple eyes were like a flame. He's voice was gentle and deep.
"What made you come here bud?"
"Eh, just to walk around I guess." I replied as he stood beside me looking at the brace warriors who had died.
"You do know Austin would be proud on how you saved the world." I said as Xylo was looking at his old pal, Austin, son of Apollo. They called each other brothers since they both wanted to be as the children of Apollo, Xylo was happened to be the son of Hades but they kept on being brothers. Sadly, Xylo saw how Austin died as he was weak to save him. In the underworld, Xylo killed him to get back in the overworld. It was emotional for Xylo.
"Yeah, he would have been." Xylo finally said, smiling at his old pal.
"Anyways, I found new demi-gods with the humans."
"Really? What kind"
Xylo made the face of "I don't really know cuz I didn't check" face. I sighed
"Xylo, just tell me where they are now." I said as Xylo took me to his office since he is the camp counselor in the Greek pantheon.

Xylo explained that two of them, well, he didn't knew cuz the presences were different but he can tell it's a demi-god. The others, well, they are Greek. One of them was a daughter of Hera, which I'm pretty sure Mario is going to have a long talk to Xylo about that. The other was was the daughter of Hecate, the goddess of witchcraft and souls. We exchanged looks and I sighed again knowing we need to explain to them or maybe they know about the whole demi-god things.  Besides, we still need to safe them cuz Camp is always full of surprises and monsters. One smell of a blood of a god, they are awaken.
"Just like old times then." I said looking at him, forcing a smile.
He exchanged a smile "Just like old times."

We went out to grab these new demi-gods and take them to camp. As we left it was a great time of the afternoon. The birds were chirping freely and the trees were perfect. It was like a place to be in for a picnic or a wedding or a secret date. I started saying off on Xylo. He was that kind of guy he would sacrifice himself for anyone, since he is immortal on dying. He ran skin with a few scars, his armor of a cerebus on its chest darken with the colors. He has great skills on fighting. Archer, swords, katanas. So much. And the fact I'm going to marry him in the future. I'm nothing, Xylo doesn't even think of me that way cuz of his curse. And the curse is from Aphrodite. Any people who are interested in Xylo, he will be then heartbroken and stabbed in his chest with real knifes. He has around 20 ex's due to their mind controlling spells. I could feel my cheeks turned into a tomato. I tried to shake off as my heart started beating heavy and fast. "No Cal, he is just a friend, a very good lucky friend." I said that to myself as I didn't heard Xylo talking.
   "-close around here. I can sense that part." We stopped around a village. I could sense an Egyptian demi-god around me. "Xylo, I could sense an Egyptian demi-god. So that's three then." I said as Xylo made the hm sound. "Then the fourth is a Nordic. Damn where is Nad when you need him." Xylo said. I just scoffed and entered the village.

It was bright I can say. But small. A very small village. We explored as we can sense a monster. Great, in this village. We quickly looked around to find these demi-gods before this monster hunter eater or whatever gets to them first. But hey what can I say? Once a demi-god always a demi-god. Me and Xylo were taken away by some villagers and they had red glowing eyes. We got up and draw our weapons out. Well, if only I knew how to use one I would be more talented and skilled, but nope, I'm a weak guy who can't even use anything.  Great. Hope I die on this so bye.