Welcome Abigail, Rain, Stella, Jewl (Xylo)

"Welcome new campers." I said with pride as the new campers were a bit terrified. After all, me and the council's went to the gods and made an agreement on putting demi-gods in a small village and alert us when we have new ones arriving. They looked hella concern and confused. "Now, I know this might be all new to you but I am Xylo, son of Hades, the council of this camp of the Greek pantheon." I smiled to let them know I am a friendly one, not a blood thirsty killer unlike my brother.
"And I am Callum, call me Cal for short. I am the son of Khonsu, the Egyptian pantheon."

One of them looked at us and we both looked at each other and looked back as he said "Are you two a couple or a married couple?" Cal's face turned a very bright pink and coughed. I just shook my head. "No, me and Cal aren't a thing." I clarify that and they made some frown faces. The ginger hair seemed to be into the camp as the purple was seeming to be into the ship of Calo and the black emo being seemed to have 0 interest in here.  "Anyways, this is Camp Oasis. A place for demi-gods. Just like you guys! We made sure it's protected by the gods. Now, do you guys know your godly parents?" I asked wondering if they were gonna struggle.

"I don't seem to understand anything what just happened in here. Godly parents? I don't have!" A purple haired with blue rivered eyes asked. Her skins were pale as she wore a black dress that seems to be small or something.
"Like I said, we can help out finding your parents. Not by abilities cuz I went through there."

It may have taken a bit longer then it was. Me, Inpu and Nad were planning for a ceremony in camp and to introduce the new campers to come in and feel welcomed. Not only, we found very old campers coming back. Some has their own family and some are still single and some still have lost their own love in tragic past.  Took a while then expected but hey, planning wasn't really my thing. Mostly is for the party experts known as Bryan and Bri, children's of Aphrodite. Bryan was afterwards knowing a party bye far beyond. He was flying down at us and smiled. "Bryan dear, why are you here?" Inpu asked.
"I came to see my dear." Bryan gestured a smile at Inpu as me and Nad looked at each other. Nad was shipping them and I who knew Bryan as well knew he came for the planning. "Or are you here to help us out with the plan?" I smiled as Bryan tried to make an excuse.
"Bryan, we were just about to ask Inpu to get you since we are super bad at planning on ourselves. So you can have this all for you " Nad told Bryan as he jumped happily.

For the campers. Cal was handling them. He put them in camp houses of the Greek, Norse, and the Egyptian pantheon. He called them for the "Get to know the camp and us" moment.
  "So, as you may know, I'm Xylo. And this is Cal. And you know about camp. Sorry I haven't been here, council stuff have weird stuff. But anyways, I'll be asking for an introduction and we will set up on doing a tour fully." I said full of pride.
"Well then, I'm Abigail, daughter of Hera. I like to use bows and I am learning on fighting with weapons. My father passed away from something that I didn't understand that my step mother told me who I truly was."  An archery, just like me, and Austin. The bro archers. Painful memories had came rushing in to my head as I snapped back to reality. The way I killed Austin was terrible. He sacrificed for me to go to the overworld as he died. He tried to attack my father for not playing fair as I shot him at his chest as I thought he was aiming at me. A distraction for me to kill him so I can be back in the world.
The other camper came up as I was filled with pain. A day where I cannot forget nor forgive myself after the death of Austin. "I'm Rain. I only have my mother with me every since my father left when I was a very young age. I barely don't know him so. I'm not a fighter or anything, just a guy." He walked backwards trying to hide of embarrassment as the enchanting girl step up. Not enchanting as a loving way, of course.
"Names Stella. I am just a proud person and I am thinking that I am a mistake to be here. My parents aren't godly, they are, mortals. Like me. Just send me back. I don't think I belong here."  Her confidence seems strong. Her thinking that she doesn't belong here sounds as usual. I sighed.
"No worries, if both parents are mortal. It means you biological father or mother is actually a god. No worries it happens to our camp members. We hope to find you godly parent as soon as possible. Don't want to make it millenium years heh."  I was being a bit of sarcastic but the truth. She was looking down confusing and shocked. I looked at the final member who seemed out of the world. I coughed as he looked at me. His eyes were ruby red as his skin was pale as the snow. Their skin was seemed to be torn apart as they had long black hair.
"Jewl. They pronouns. Don't care of parents." Such an emo person. They looked back where they were looking, out of the world probably. Daydream? I don't really know anymore. Xylo clapped his hands together and put a smile. "So, we know each other, seems like we have work with parents. And Abigail was your name right?" She nodded as Cal made the 'ah' mouth expression. "Alright, so we can give each a cabinet of the camp, we did, now we know each other, we did, now for the tour. Let's go."

While Cal was taking those four to a tour, I was following behind. My heart was skipping in different beats. This has been happening for almost two months for now on. I mean, me and Cal known each other for two years, since Cal was taken away in a time gate with his father, Khonsu, and been stuck there for five years, that could make I guess more sense. Now it's been four years and I can't ignore this feeling of knowing him. People still ship us so much that they want us to date since my curse is lifted. We ended up in the Egyptian pantheon where Cal was telling his story about how he got into camp cuz Stella asked. Cal's looked at me waiting for something. I got confused as everyone was looking at me as Nero, Nad, and DAVID?
I wasn't expecting David to come back. They were all staring at me and I made the 'uhh' sound once more.
I cleared my throat as I look up again. "So, what you said?"
Cal sight as Lychee, out of no where ran to me "Xylo, help me!! Oh wait, MOM! YOUR HERE TOO!! HELP ME!!" I got concern.
"What is it Lychee?"
"Ricarro is hurting me with words."
Such a drama queens I have. (Listen kids if you ever read this, don't get any kids in the future cuz they are annoying in a loving way.) I saw Ricarro running towards Lychee as they both fleed away.

"Anyways, Xylo wasn't paying attention, doesn't mean the tour ended. Come on." Cal said as they all left. Nero made a suspicious look with emo kid as they stared at each other deadly and cold.
"So, what's up with you guys?" I asked awkwardly
"Ehhh nothing much. Just coming by to see my wife and my son." David replied as Nad was shipping Mania and David already. The sunset was colorful. Usually when the sky becomes pink with the slight of purple in the blue clear skies with the clouds. We mostly come out together and talk without worries. Today was no day since Cal had been helping me out lately.