༺ 14 ༻

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

╭━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━━✶━━ ⋅𖥔⋅ ━╮

𝑌 / 𝑁
━━━━

The rest of the day progresses within the blink of an eye, and before you know it, Sasha and Annie are in my room helping me pick out an outfit for my date with Eren.

"Are you nervous?" Annie asks, placing the final bobby pin in my hair.

I pause for a second before casually shrugging. "A tad."

"I think you two would be cute together," Sasha giggles, blowing lightly on the fake eyelashes. "Well, once you two stop bickering, I suppose."

"Sasha," I say with a hint of malice. "Let's not forget that he's an absolute douchebag."

"I know, I know," she pouts. "But people can change! Connie told me something really chilling about Eren's past, so now I feel sorry for him."

"What'd he tell you?" Annie asks, plopping onto the bed.

"I don't know if I can say," she frowns. "He told me to keep it a secret."

"I'm about to go on a date with the guy! You have to tell me!" I protest, ruining her chance at applying the falsie.

"Ugh!" Sasha grunts in frustration. "I should've never said anything. Let him tell you on his own. Please, just trust me. It's not something I should be sharing."

"So then why'd Connie tell you?" Annie curiously asks.

"Because he has a big mouth," I scoff, standing up and heading to the bathroom.

"I'm sorry," Sasha says, feeling incredibly guilty. "I should've just kept my mouth shut."

"Sasha, it's fine babe. I'm not mad, I promise," I say with a smile. "Now, which dress? The short, black dress with the spaghetti straps? Or the matching red dress?

"Red!" they both shout in unison.

"Alrighy then," I giggle, tossing the black dress to the side.

❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀⑅*❀

"Date time!" Connie yells loud enough for everyone in the villa to hear.

"Are you the one going on a date?" Dazai enquires as he fixes his attention on the way the sparkling, red dress tightly hugs my frame.

"Yeah," I admit, feeling the heat rise to my cheeks from his intense gaze.

"With who?" Guren asks, a tinge of annoyance in his tone.

"Um—" But before I can speak, Eren makes his usual grand entrance.

"With me," he says, finishing my sentence. The outfit he wore on his date with Historia pales in comparison to how he's now dressed.