(Evil Plan) Part-2🔞

Thi part will be🔞 so you kid or homoeopathic please quick it
It's my imagination not related with anyone
************************************
3 person pov

Wen Chao was in his room with Wen Qing and Wen Ning.

"We got 3 pieces of Inlohar. You need to find the 4th piece. And it is in these hills. So to find out immediately, make your way."

Wen Cxnhao's instructions are more like a warning. She has no tension. Her face is confident.

a beautiful maiden with darker skin and sweet features, despite her arrogant expression and dark, ink-colored eyes

a beautiful maiden with darker skin and sweet features, despite her arrogant expression and dark, ink-colored eyes. She wears the glowing red sun robes of the Qishan Wen Clan, with images of flames dancing around her collar and sleeves to indicate her high position.

"I know my duty. I don't ned to be reminded. My work only follows the clan leader's orders. Just don't do any mess. "
She told him clearly. Bow down to him as usual. She leaves from there.

Wen Xu angrily goes to his brother's z and asks him

"how dare she speak like that. Why didn't you do anything?"... ...

"We need her temporarily. Fast we must cross the river. Then we can think of Bort ",

wen chao tell him in a cruel voice.

"She doesn't need to know our full plan. She only knows the off plan."

"We have our work and that is Wei Ying".
wen xu cut wen chao.
"Why did that annoying boy come?"

Wen Chao gave his brother an angry look. That's why he became
silent. Wen chao continues his conversion.
" According to future prophecy. We need to get Wei clan Future Set Leader. Because he is fully capable of the active power of Inlohar So we need to make a good impression from him now. His beauty made this work even more special for me."

He said and a wicked smile appeared on his face.

Meng yao pov

After a long time I think I am living and breathing in peace."Nie Mingjue"
I don't think that crap will send me to cloud resources.what he thinks who he is to me.why he thinks he own me .he use my body. it is not enough for him?
that feeling. torturing me.that unwanted touch killing me inside.
I can't take it anymore. But I can't run away from theres, .I have no destination.