Death Hurts

"guess what, death hurts!"

Taiko's hair ruffled in the wind as he walked towards the store. He had slightly brown hair, with green eyes, and was wearing a short jacket. He had to move fast, the library where he worked. He had about 4 minutes till his brake ended, and he wanted to pick up a lighter from the nearest gass station, which was just down the street.

His last one ran out that morning, and his smoking habit wasn't going to take a break, for him to by another one. He picked up his pace, taking a short hop, over the cracked part of the sidewalk, that he always tripped over.

Everything seemed normal. Well except for the gunshot. The loud bang came out of nowhere, it muted all noise, like when a microphone was tapped, or someone tapped their glass for a toast, everyone just knew to stop talking, and look towards... Him? It was on odd feeling, he could feel the heat being drained out of his body, and his shirt grew red. Without the warmth, he was left with cold, he didn't like the cold.

{Request for skill, Cold Resistance has been made.}
...
{Request accepted}

He quickly dropped to the ground, his head hit the pavement, but it didn't hurt, he was much to focused On the pain in his gut. It hurt a lot, to much actually, he just wished it would stop.

{Request for skill, Pain Resistance has been made.}
...
{Request accepted}

The Cold was gone now, now it was hot, Very hot. Why couldn't his body, cool it with the temperature changes.

{Request for skill, Heat Resistance has been made.}
...
{Request accepted}

Takio slowly rolled to the side, he couldn't quite see the man, but he could see the figure of a man holding a gun. It looked new, probably was just bought it, and was fiddling with it, when Takio got shot. Judging by the fact that the man quickly ran away, Takio assumed he was right on the money.

{Feat has been recognized, Granting skill Observation.}

Taiko was almost disappointed, he always assumed that he would live longer. He also wasn't so happy that he died so easily.

{Searching for a body with a long life span.}
...
{Body found}

{Request for skill, Death Resistance has been made.}
...
{Request accepted}

'Why did I have to die to something as lame as a gunshot, in my next life, I'll survive everything.'

{Scanning request}
...
{Request identified, Granting Unique skill based on the request}
...
{Skill granted}

{Checking skill compatibility with artificial body.}
...
{Body has been marked incompatible.}
{Searching for organic body}
...
{Body found}
{Checking skill compatibility with organic body.}
...
{Body has been marked compatible.}

{Beginning transference of [Soul] to Organic body.}

'Will you just be quite...'

.
..
...

{[Soul] has been transfered.}

Pov change: ¿¿¿

Its so cold... Why is it so cold. I can feel my eyes groggily open, I would say that light flooded my vision, but it didn't. In fact it was dark. I was outside. I don't know how I know this, I cant feel the warmth of the sun, or the chill of night, I couldn't feel anything,but the force of gravity, holding me to the ground.

Where am I, who am I. Suddenly I feel a shock run through my body, and I remember. There's not a very good way to explain it, it's it was gone, and suddenly it was there again, there was no big transition. It was like remembering how to spell a word. The weight of what was happening donned on me.