xɪɪ. ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ?!

Chrissy threw her shield and spear to the upside down, and she grabbed a chair

Chrissy threw her shield and spear to the upside down, and she grabbed a chair. "I'm coming." She muttered while music was playing from her headphones. Dustin stood behind her with panic, not knowing what to do. He watched her jump to the chair, and she jumped as high as she could again.

"Chrissy?!" He shouted in annoyance, wanting to help too. Chrissy felt herself falling upside down, and she heard a loud crack. She screamed, thinking she broke a bone.

Once she felt a slightly sharp thing in her head, she took it off to see her headphones snapped in half. Damn it, it didn't even last 24 hours. She knew it could be fixable, but time was seriously running out.

She put down the walkman and headphones, and she took the spear and shield that was close to her. She quickly exited the trailer, and without the endless loop of music playing earlier, she could now hear the annoying squeaks of the bats.

There she saw Eddie who was continuously shouting, and she knew what he was trying to do. She kept quiet and didn't shout his name, not wanting to attract the bats too.

She tried to think of a plan while gripping the spear tightly, and her forehead was sweating from being nervous. She remembered their original plan, and how the bats were even with them in the first place. Right, Eddie's electric guitar.

Chrissy quickly climbed to the top of the trailer, and she turned on the speaker while plugging all the cords she saw. Obviously, she knew nothing about this stuff, so it's not her fault if anything goes wrong, right?

She grabbed Eddie's guitar, and she took a deep breath. "Eddie!" She shouted, and that didn't only get his attention, but the bats too.

𓆩♡𓆪

"No, dear, you're doing it wrong." The instructed told her and Chrissy sighed. Her mother walked in their direction, and the instructor left the room, knowing they needed some privacy.

"I'm sorry, mom." Chrissy apologized. "How many times do I have to tell you that you have to learn many different hobbies?! Gosh, I can't even face my friends. They'd probably all laugh, considering I have a daughter so talentless!" She scolded while Chrissy's eyes started to tear up.

"Goodness, you're lucky your looks make up for it. Continue with the music lessons, the next one will be arts. I don't want another failure, I expect you've improved by the time I'm back. My, I have to go and see my date soon... Curse you, child, now I'm late!"  Her mother shouted with annoyance, and she ran out of the room.

A tear fell from her eye, and she was filled with anger instead of sadness. What can she do? Does her mother expect her to be good at everything? Why can't she just choose singing as a career path?

Her instructor came back, and he felt awkward teaching a teenager with a mother like that. "Should we continue?" He asked, and Chrissy kicked the drums until the white shells tore open.