Welcome to the crew!

Reader pov:

It had been days since I was at Loguetown.

'I should have brought more food since.' I thought as I knew I missed Luffy at Baratie, and since the place seemed like a wreck, especially since there was still a scatter of pieces of the ship lying around, luckily the cooks seemed ok since Sanji Isn't there. Which meant that Luffy and the crew were heading to Cocoyasi village to save Nami. Because of my small boat, it seemed easier to catch up to Luffy, since I can see the boat they left on. It seemed that Yosaku saw me. When I least expect I see two hands stretched to the tip of my small boat.

'I trained for this. It shouldn't be too bad,' I thought as I was being dragged. Yes, it was terrible, but I was fine until I was being asked what I was doing in the middle of the sea. When Yosaku realized who I was.

"Oh, my! You're the masked ranger! Why are you in the east blue! Forget that Luffy get away from him! He's-" Yosaku was interrupted by Luffy.

"Are you as strong as he said?"

I shrugged.

"I like you, you seem strong! Join my crew!"

I nodded with an ok to respond to Luffy's question.

"WAIT? HOW? WHY!? AND SOMEONE LIKE HIM? BUT AREN'T YOU LIKE MIHAWK JR, MR SERIOUS AND ALL. YOU ONLY LET SOMEONE FOLLOW YOU FOR A BIT!? YOUR PRESENCE MIGHT BRING THE NAVY" Yosaku complained.

I looked at him, annoyed, and he seemed to calm down. I started writing on a piece of paper and handed it to Yosaku to read out loud.

"Hey Lu sorry I couldn't make it when you set sail, but I'm here and can tell you have a great crew. Don't worry, I have a feeling I know what's going on. Also, it's great to see you. It's Wally by the way."

As he finished, Luffy flung himself, wrapping himself on me.

"Wally! I knew we'd meet eventually, also we have a cook, a sniper, a swordsman, and we're going to get back our navigator!"

"YOU TWO KNEW EACH OTHER!?" Yosaku asked, shocked at the information.

That's when Sanji came out of the kitchen. He just ignored us and set up the food. It hadn't been that long before the little sea cow Momoo showed up. It changed little to what was supposed to happen originally, so Luffy and Sanji still scared him, and ended up tying him to the boat. Which ended up crashing on the island and breaking both ships on land.

3pov:

When Zoro got out of the ship's debris, he asked,

"What Are You Doing!"

"We're here to pick up Nami." Luffy said when Zoro remembered Ussop got captured, and then Jhonny interrupted the conversation about how Nami killed Ussop.

While that was happening y/n was getting out of the debris and Zoro just stood there as Johnny was mentioning how Nami was just a cold blood killer, which ended angering Luffy. When Nami interrupted how she was never friends and she only wanted the money with them as she ran away. Just as that happened, y/n sat down next to Luffy.

As y/n was there, Zoro prepared to attack y/n.

"Shouldn't you be with Mihawk or something? What the hell are you doing all the way here."

"Calm down Marimo, this is just someone Luffy brought. At least what I saw in Johnny's reaction when I saw all 3 of them."

"Yeah right, as someone like them would join to go with Luffy like that, unless he blackmailed him."

"Doesn't matter. They're already part of the crew." Luffy interrupted. As he drifted to sleep. Meanwhile, Johnny and Yosaku left going separate ways from us, and as that happened, Ussop was running to tell the others he was alright as Zoro and Sanji started talking about Nami and then slowly started aggravating each other. Later, when Ussop arrived, he got hit by Zoro and Sanji because of their bickering as they were about to fight. As that happened, y/n hit them for hurting Ussop.