Chapter 2, Steves bench

Nancy and Robin walked to Nancys car and stated the way to Steves house. They talked about the project that needed to be done next week. The class was gonna be put in pairs on monday and the assignment needed to be done on thursday.

When they finally arrived at Steves house Nancy got out first and held the passenger seats door open for Robin.

"Thank you" Robin said blushing. "No problem" Nancy laughed.

They walked to the front door and knocked,, but it seemed like Steve wasnt at home, his car wasnt there either, so he was probably still driving here.

They decided to sit on the bench at Steves front door.

"I like your rings" Nancy chuckled

"Thank you" Robin smiled "I got them for a christmas present.

"Nice" Nancy answered, picking up Robins hand and started to fidget with her rings.

Robin got butterflies and tried to hide the blush that was covering her face by looking away to the road pretending to look for Steve.

When Nancy was done looking at Robins rings she didnt drop Robins hand, she still held it. And so they sat. Both of them blushed but they tried to hide it.

When Nancy started to calm down a little bit she looked to Robins face. Robin was aready looking at her.

Nancy looked at Robins eyes and lips, she was...mesmerized.

They just wanted to kiss, but right then Steves car appeared and Robin let go off Nancys hand so Steve wouldnt ship them like he always does when Robin makes a new friend, thats not a man.

Steve hopped out of the car and said "Lets get this party started!"

A/N, Hi guys hope yall enjoyed this chapter. I might not have a so even updating schedule but what i know is that ill update pretty often so stay updated! Thank you to the like two people that will ever read this lmao bye<3