His version

She woke up looking at me as if she wanted to kill me. You know I put that ring on her finger and she was all a glow.

Now that glow is a crimson red. It makes me wonder will my face be on the next america's most wanted? As the body next to the bed. I watched her go to the bathroom to take a shower. I immediately checked my phone.

Dam she has PMS. I gotta get out of here. The last time I almost didn't make it. Listen I'm a man. A big 180, strapping brute. that's what they called me. But my wife. Oh nooo.She'll take me down. Normally I don't like to admit that. But the truth is the truth. That sweet innocent woman turns into satan's mistress and I'm her chiwawa.

Forget this, I out. "Honey I'll see you later. I'llpick up breackfast at the gym. Love ya" I called out. Did she answer me? Nope. Ya know what, that's ok with me.

It was 8:30 in the morning when i reached the gym. Mitch,Adam and Carl was already there.

"Hey man isn't this too early for you to be here?" Carl asked.

"Wify is in demon mode. Need sanctuary."

"Man, that sucks. That mean's Darla is next. I can't handle this shit. I'm the man dammit."

"No, your the beast that creates the mess, eat the food and services the motor when it's time for a tune up. Which usually occurs right after PMS is over." I told them.

"We have to deal with there time,but they can't handle our's." Mitch said

"Yeah, there are time I don't want her near me. Her voice,man like nails on chalk board. And do I have to comment one more time on that blue teddy she like's to wear? We are married 10 years. CSI had cracked the case. I know what you look like naked. Stop covering it up."Adam said.

"Guys  we should not tune the engine this month. We should say the part is on back order, come back tomorrow. Not guaranteeing anything. but maybe we can work somthing out." I told them.

"I don't know about that. When she's in that mood. The woman takes it. I mean literally, I lay back and that's it. Once I tried to touch the dashboard. Not only did she hit the breaks. She tighten the clutch and almost careened us into the night stand."Mitch said.

"Boy's I don't drive. I play tennis. When that ball is in my court, I hit that. Now on those days when she wants to play threw. I nod giving her the signal. It's ok. But once the ball drops. My racket is in constant motion. Relentless. I make her pay for my suffering. Working up a sweat. No, Pass out baby."  Carl said.

I got home a little after five. My demonesss is not home. I manage to run in the shower and watch a few rounds of boxing. I hear the key in the door. I did one a hail Mary and two our father's. if i had time i would have said something to Alla. But here she come's.

The woman looks like the world beat her up. I wished I knew this is how a married life was going to be. HELP ME!