╰┈➤ special chapter

The preparation:

" I called this meeting today since— " Daki and Douma automatically took out a trumpet and confetti as they stood up on the table. " IT'S Y/N'S BIRTHDAY!! " They yelled and loudly cut Muzan off.

Douma started dancing his way up to Muzan as he sings,
" It's her birthday!~ her 15th birthday!~ and the master is a father-amature, horray!~ "

-ˏˋ  KAPOW! ´ˎ-

" Now let's get back to the topic... " Muzan then proceed to explain things.

Akaza and Gyutaro on the other hand stared at Douma's chopped down into 100 pieces body. " Y/N sold him a fortune cookie a while ago with an' it's your lucky day ' fortune and decided to try his luck... He got scammed. " Gyutaro whispers.

" Master what do you mean by ' give her some gifts ' that's a simple birthday celebration!? " And there Daki was annoyed. " This. " She took out a picture of Y/N smiling with a flower crown on her head, " is your daughter! " She presented.

" Yes, she is. I didn't say she isn't— "

Daki rubs her forehead frustrated. " Just what exactly are you trying to imply, Daki? " The uppermoons could sense his anger by now. Dali automatically takes another route.

" Well, master, as a perfect being shouldn't you also be a perfect father? " That words made a slap full of impact on Muzan's brains. " As a perfect being, you should also consider your daughter's debut right? Since you're perfect why don't we do her debut at 15 instead of 18? "

He was a narcissist after all.

In just a minute Daki became the boss along with Marie.

" MOVE IT HANTENGU DON'T GO SAYING ABOUT HOW WEAK YOU ARE CARRY THAT DAMN CHAIRS!! "

" But I only have two arms how can I carry all 54 of them? " The not-so-poor old demon asks.

" USE YOUR DEMON ART FOR FUCK SAKE!! "

Dali began listing all of the items needed to make her best friend's birthday grand and perfect. Until some lusty-frog-donkey began to pester her way. " As someone who's close to Y/N, she likes it to be a theme like my face— "

" AKAZA PUNCH DOUMA AND TIE HIM UP ABOVE THE CEILING "

" H-hey how's that helping with the prepa— " R I P.

" Done. I'll go help koku with the chandeliers " akaza said and daki nodded. " Okie! Work hard for the young master!! " Daki then turns her head towards where Douma is tied up.

" Y/N loves you right? You'll be the main event of her birthday. " Daki smirked. " Okie! Eat some candies now! " She chugs a whole sack of sweets into his mouth.

Seconds later...

" N-no more * hiccups * candy... " Douma groans, " what's the purpose of this anyway? You didn't even take off their plastic covers of those sweets "

" You're a donkey. You'll be the piñata. "

" HAH!? "

" No one here is good at arts and crafts so we need to compromise. See yah! "

After instructing the uppermoons and lower moons on how the theme will be, Marie is the one in charge of the table decorations. " Young master loves every flower, but roses, lily, and camellia have some spot on her heart. "

" That's why we need roses! " She said brightly full of energy as she pass gyokko a list of flowers. " Exactly... Where am I gonna get this all? " He deadpans.