🖤 Part 2 🖤

Karan and Monami were college friends. First they were just friends then they became very close friends. And then their friendship turned into love.The first love of both of their lives. Both are in relationship since 5 years.

After Monami's departure that night their small world, their flat looked quite empty.

Eat their meal together,Feed each other,Kissing the night under the open starry sky. Hugging and falling asleep after witnessing the arrival of the moon. Everything seemed to be empty without Monu.

"Tumhare bina pura ghar kesa sant sa lag raha hai...agar tum yeh hoti tho bak bak karke mera kan kha jati" Karan chuckled at his own thoughts.

He took a picture of them together.

Their Photo

"Par mujhe yeh santi pasand nehi... mujhe tumhara bak bak sunna acha lagta hai. Yeh santa mujhe andar hi andar khaye ja raha hai. I miss you Monu...I really miss you" He was looking at the picture and talking.

A strange emptiness and unbearable loneliness surrounded him. Karna fell asleep while thinking about Monami .

In the middle of the night, the ringing of his phone suddenly disturbed his hard-earned sleep.

After picking up the phone, he was shocked to hear the words. His body and soul becomes cold. For a moment he forgot to breathe.

Monami had an accident on the way. His condition in the accident is serious. He was admitted to the hospital

He does not know when his eyes escape long tears as he thought about Monu.

Karna rushed to the hospital like a madman. Monami's parents were out of India. So they know nothing of this matter.Karna took Manu's cabin number from the reception and ran to the cabin. When he saw Manu, he felt as if he came back to life.

Monami was lying on the bed. A few moments ago, Monami regained her sense. Seeing Karna, Monami gives a small smile of relief and happiness.

Seeing Monami in this condition, Karna burst into tears. Karan hugged Monami and started crying.

"Monu tum thik ho" Karan asked her in crack voice.

"Mujhe kya hoga...mian tho ek dam fit and fine hoon" Monami said with a soft smile.

"Meri jaan nikal gayi thi tumhari accident ki khabar sunke" Karan said and started crying again.

Monami cupped his cheeks and wiped his tears. "Karan....main tumhen chor kar kabhi nehi jaungi...tumhare pyaar ne mujhe kuch nehi hone diya...I love you Karan" Monami said.

"Baate bohot ho gayi...abh rest karo...main yehi hoon" He said and kissed her forehead.

Doctor says Monami is now out of danger. She will be released tomorrow. But he has to take a lot of care of her.