**✿❀ Chapter one ❀✿**

Olivia woke up to the sound of her alarm, groaning, she woke up only to be greated by her cat sitting by the window so she took the opportunity and took a quick picture of it.

Good morning! 𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔: nihaachuu, wilbursoot and 1469 others

Good morning!
𝙇𝙄𝙆𝙀𝘿 𝘽𝙔: nihaachuu, wilbursoot and 1469 others..

COMMENTS:

𝙣𝙞𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪: hes so cute! 💕
╚ 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙩: i know right! 💕
╚ 𝙣𝙞𝙝𝙖𝙖𝙘𝙝𝙪: come to the uk! i miss you :(
╚ 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙩: i will asap! miss you too :(

𝙬𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙩: cute!
╚ 𝙡𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙧𝙤𝙩: thank you!

𝙡𝙞𝙖𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙨𝙡𝙞𝙫: its so cute i cant ☹️💕
*𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘰𝘳*

»»————> 𝘪𝘳𝘭 <————««

Olivia smilled at the comments, liking and responding to them. loki, was her cat that she had for 4 almost 5 years. she had a huge attachment to the little furr ball on her window.

"well gotta eat something" olivia went to the kitchen decided on what to eat "loki what should I eat today?" she asked the cat now in her arms she decided on just a omelette with nuggets. as she cooked she blasted her "fiesta🥳" and danced around while loki was just eating his food.

she sat at the table and ate her food, until she a message from her childhood best friend, they met on a minecraft server when livie was just 12 they have been friends ever since, it felt like it was just yesterday.

»»————> dms <————««

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝙄 💕: your summer
break is almost over
right?

𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙀💐: yeah! why?

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝙄 💕: so you can
come to the uk!!!

𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙀💐: NIKI YOUR A
GENIUS!!!

𝙉𝙄𝙆𝙄 💕: CALL ME RN!

𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙄𝙀💐: OKOK

»»————> irl <————««

She hit the call button and she picked up almost instantly. "OLIVIA" "NIKI" she smilled like an idiot, niki and and olivia were always there for the other when they needed, and they did almost everything together.

"HOW ARE YOU?" "IM AMAZING HOW ABOUT YOU?" "SAME LIVIE SAME, anyways" niki said dragging the 𝘴 "PLANE TICKETS" "YES HOLD ON"

she opened her phone to see the flights available "when are you free?" "you lnow ill cancel all my plans for you love" olivia awwed before doing a heart with her hands for the camera niki did it back and they smilled like idiots "but i think the 5th?" niki said unsure "my school ends on the 26th so that works" "YAY OKAY"

"i can come on the 6th then theres a flight available" "YES PLEASE" "I GOT NIKI" livie said dragging out the 𝘪 "YES"

˚₊·͟͟͟͟͟͟͞͞͞͞͞͞➳❥ ꒰ ⌨ ✰ @flwrs4sofia ⁱˢ ᵗʸᵖⁱⁿᵍ··· ꒱ | ೃ࿔₊•
first chapter! what do we think?
also if you saw this yesterday no you didnt.