Vol fifteen. (Internally conflicted)

"Hyewon, I-I

"Hyewon, I-I..."

"I know."

Your skin has never turned pale right before Hyewon's eyes, yet at this moment you sense the warmth and color in your flesh gradually fade away as she catches you by surprise, a chill of horrible fright taking its place.

If not for the incredibly awkward predicament you're in, you'd make a joke about whose skin is whiter—and her cum coated body isn't far off from yours. She stands there, seed dripping down her ever so perfect body like a ghost. Her presence feels haunting, especially when she eyes you with the sharpest glare you've ever received. You've never been in a more uncomfortable position as she stares at you intently from the middle of both dressing rooms. Behind her is the entrance and exit door, nowhere close to your reach, where her troupe of thick beefcakes wait.

"Hyem, please, let's not do this right now," you desperately plead, placing a hand close to your chest as your heart thumps rapidly, beating faster with each passing second.

She tilts her head, watchfully eyeing you like a hawk as you tremble in place, afraid that one wrong move or reaction will bring forth your demise. The longer this stalemate continues, the more anxious you grow. Hyewon doesn't need to move an inch closer to put you in place.

"You're right. I don't wanna do this right now," she says, breaking the tense silence. Hyewon walks over daintily around your position as you find your feet involuntarily moving parallel to hers. Both of your eyes remain locked at each other until you find yourself where she stood a few minutes ago.

Just as you start to back away, she speaks, a little more stern this time. "Don't even think about leaving me now."

Your eyes widen. A throaty gulp precedes a deep breath that slowly chokes you. Hyewon has had her fair share of upset moments, but this is different. Her stern, demanding voice rattles you to your very core, as if you committed an unspeakable act—which in her eyes, you certainly have. It's enough to paralyze you where you stand, ready to submit to whatever command she wants as penance for your sins.

"Take a seat over there." Hyewon points her finger at an identical sofa in her dressing room, one similar to what was used for her lewd photoshoot. Wasting no time, you comply, trembling uncomfortably as you waddle to the designated couch, then setting yourself down. Even as she turns around, her intimidating gaze no longer targeting you, you remain uneasy as you anxiously anticipate her next action.

She walks over to another door. A waterfall of cum continues to stream down her body; it's so unnerving seeing a familiar sight, especially with what you've seen in the last hour. "I'll be out in a few. Wait for me."

After turning the knob, she slides between rooms, but not without another direct shot to your heart.

"Piece of shit."

—————

Ten minutes later, Hyewon reemerges from the bathroom, fully cleansed of all the filth flowing down her frame, but not the pleasure she feels from it. She walks over to a wardrobe while the white robe draped around her loosens. The garment slips down to reveal a hint of still wet shoulders and glistening skin under the lights. From the closet she picks out a matching colored blouse. Despite her gaze not being on you, you watch her closely, uncertain of how you feel as she puts the new clothes on: whether it's just out of fear or of love for her.