Chapter 1

I wake up at a table, but it's unfamiliar. It's wooden and long, with three chairs, the one I am sitting in, and two across from me. There's a coffee machine with a friendly sign on the other side of the room. 'What the actual fuck?' where am I?
To answer my question, two men walk in. The first one, is dark skinned and muscular, the other one however, is tall, pale, and skinny. They're both holding manilla envelopes, Alex Lee is printed in bold on both of them. A blonde girl with glasses, brings in a tall stack of papers sets them on the table in front of me an leaves the room.
The pale man takes a seat in front of me. He clears his throat, "Alex Lee," he blinks rapidly while licking his lips, "My name is Doctor Spencer Reid, uh and, this is Agent Derek Morgan, we work for the BAU, the BAU is," I cut his off, "I know what that is," I say while laughing, "We're in Quantico, Virginia. You don't meet the physical requirements to be a field agent," I say while eying him. "We'd like you to answer a few questions," Agent Morgan said. "I'm not telling you anything, but I'll talk to your friend, he looks much less threatening than you." The doctor looked offended. "I think you can handle her," Agent Morgan says with a sideways glance at Spencer and leaves.