Prologue

In Yunmeng Jiang with Wei Wuxian

Wei Wuxian was in his room getting ready to visit his only friend Jin Zixuan, but the sad part of this trip is that he is also going with his siblings and their parents for a clan meeting.

Wei Wuxian thought with a small smile, " I'm excited to see a-Xuan again even though it is just for sect business."

After a while of him packing. Wei Wuxian's older sister Jiang Yanli is in to get him ready to leave.

Jiang Yanli said in a soft voice to disguise how uncomfortable she is around him even though he already knows that, "Are you ready to go a-xian? A-niang

and A-die is waiting for us, so we can go."

Wei Wuxian looked up and said this with fake annoyance, " Ok! I am done. Leave, so I can change."

Before he even said that Jiang Yanli was already walking out of his room. After she walked out the door and closed the door. Wei Wuxian sat down and put his hands over his head. Thinking badly that he wanted to scream at that very moment, but he didn't, so he started thinking, " I wish I could act like myself sometimes, maybe then, I would have more friends, and my siblings would probably want to hang out with me. The only thing that would not happen for sure is having a relationship with someone." While he was thinking that he started crying.

After a while of calming down before getting up took all the stuff that he packed and walked out of his room.

In the main hall

The whole family is sitting down to have a conversation, before they go to the sect meeting, to make sure they are ready to leave.

Yu Ziyuan asked with a tone that is trying not to show how angry she is to see Wei Wuxian, "Is everyone done getting packed, so we can go?"

Everybody nodded their head that they were done getting ready. So they all started getting up to go to the bouts to leave for JinLing.

After a few days, the Jiang Family has made it to JinLing

The Jiang family were at JinLing entrance waiting for someone to get them so they can show them where they can put all their things away before they head to the meeting hall.

After a little while of waiting for someone, Jin Zixuan is walking down the long line of stairs to get them so he can show them where they are going to sleep when they are staying, then he will lead them to the meeting room for the meeting that they are going to have.

Jin Zixuan said, " Hello (你好 Ni Hao) Sect leader Jiang, Madam Yu, Young master Jiang, Young Madam Jiang, and Young Master Wei." With a bow to show his manners.

Wei Wuxian thought while bowing to show his greeting back with his family, " I think it is sad that I have to pretend that I and Jin Zixuan aren't friends just for his reputation."

They were walking up the stairs to the rooms that the Jiang family is going to stay in when they are there. Another thing that is lucky for everyone is that they get their room so they can have their privacy. The order that they went to is Jiang Fengmian, Yu Ziyuan, Jiang Yanli, and Jiang Cheng and the last person is Wei Wuxian, but not like the others Jin Zixuan went with Wei Wuxian, so they can talk before the meeting starts.

In Wei Wuxian guest room

In the beginning, they both were sitting in comfortable silence before they started talking.