2

-

Cale didn't know why he ended up here..

He just followed the SYSTEM'S instructions and somehow ended up inside the school's library.

'Are you sure I'm supposed to be here??' Cale thought, speaking to the SYSTEM

[ ABSOLUTELY ]

The robotic voice replied as the sound echoed in his head.

'What am I even supposed to do?' He questioned.

[ WHERE ARE YOU? ]

The robotic voice suddenly asked.

'The library? Didn't you tell me to-'

[ RIGHT, NOW WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOU'RE INSIDE THE LIBRARY? ]

'umm... Read books?'

[ EXACTLY, NOW GO AND DO THAT ]

"..."

Cale didn't know if the SYSTEM was being sarcastic or was just being mean..

'Whatever, let's just do what it says' Cale sighed as he headed to find a book to read.

──

"..."

Cale didn't understand on what the hell is going on nor does he know what the fuck he should do.

He was just sitting down on one of the library chairs, reading a book that piqued his interest when all of a sudden, a black haired boy ran up to him and tackled him, snuggling close, hugging him tightly as possible.

'What the-!'

"E- Excuse me...?" Cale managed to choke out from the tight squeeze the ravenette gave him.

Hearing the red head's voice, the unknown person removed their grip and looked at Cale face to face.

[ ALERT-
CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE MET THE FUTURE SHADOW MONARCH ]

The Robotic voice echoed in Cale's mind as it congratulates him.

"..."

'So you're telling me.... This cute boy is the supposed to be shadow monarch..?' Cale thought, surprised as his imagination on the monarch was quite different per say..

'However....'

"Can you please get off?" Cale said to the ravenette who was still on top of him.

'-We still need to fix our positions...'

Having a body with heavy weight on top of you is not a great experience, and Cale can tell you all about it.

Compared to Cale's slim body that can almost be mistaken for a female's if it wasn't for his Addams Apple, the shadow monarch has slight muscles that looked like it's from carrying heavy objects.

Cale assumed it's due to the ravenette having a job.

It does make sense considering he's rich so he doesn't need to work, while the boy on the other hand, doesn't seem to be from a well off family..

But why does the shadow monarch keep staring at him?!??

Does he look weird?!??