Glacial Spring Water

Fischl wakes up in the middle of the night, after hearing a sound.

Paimon lays over the traveler sleeptalking about a sweet mango juice, she wants to try.
The traveler is snoring quietly, which Fischl wishes she could record and use against them, if they are ever to question her identity as Prinzessin der Verurteilung again.

Sinners shall feel the skies opening their thundering reckoning upon them, as they tremble in fear for the almighty Prinzessin!

Xinyan is laying all tangled up over Kazuha with one leg and one arm over him, with drool hanging from her mouth, dangerously close to Kazuhas face. It goes up and down as she breaths and she mumbles something.

Kazuha is laying completely still, his stomach going up and down, being the only sign of him still being alive.

But where's Mona?

"Stay here, Oz. You shall protect my companions from luring eyes, as I wander out in the night." Fischl commands.

"As you wish, mein Fraulein."

She sneaks away from the camp, and sees a shadow at the top of the hill she decides to follow.

Besides the blue and elegant big flower, mona is standing in doubt.

"Aha! There have I found the one who lured away on a quiet and lomesome path!" Fischl exclaims.

Mona gasps and her face turns red, as she discoverers she is not alone. "Fi..Fischl??" she stutters.

"So tell me lady Megistus, what bring you to this place all alone?"
Fischl asks with suspicion, and puts her hands over her wrist.

"I- Its.. It's private!" Mona looks down at the ground and kicks out at nothing.

Fischl raises an eyebrow. "Private, thou say? Remember I have been blessed with an all-seeing eye, that-"

Mona groans, interrupting Fischls speak. "Fine, fine. Alright!  I just wanted to try singing with this.. In.. In the name of astrology!" she mutters.

Fischl is holding in a laugh. "Astrology?"

Mona just sends her a sharp look, takes of her hat and sits down by the water.

This'll be interesting, Fischl thinks to herself and sits down next to Mona, who's taking a sip of water.

Mona looks at Fischl with narrow eyes. "Well, I'm not gonna sing alone when you're here." She grunts.

Fishl sighs, then takes a sip too.
"Fine, I'll give you the honor of singing with you, lady Megistus." she rolls her eyes, despite being secretly amused at what's happening.

They both start singing twinkle, twinkle little star and it actually sounds good with their voices being clear like the water.

They nod their heads at the tunes, and at the end of the song, they're both flat laughing.

"Well who would've thought that? We'd actually make a pretty good duet, if I say so myself. And this must bring lots of mora, I mean, look at Barbara for example. I'd be shaking if I were her." Mona says dreamingly.

"I wonder if the magic will stay after the sharp rays of light stings through the illusion." Fischl takes another sip of the water, and Monas face lightens up.

"What if we bathe in this holy water? Maybe it will last longer." Mona suggests.

"Lady Megistus, you truly are brimming with such bright ideas..let's see who gets in first!" Fischl laughs.

She feels like she can be Amy and Prinzessin der Verurteilung at the same time, when being with Mona.

"Oh no, you are not making this a challenge!" Mona complains.