3

THE SMELL OF vodka and sex hung in the air. As well as the smell of sweat from people grinding on each other in the club. The club lights really did set the mood as tweedle dee and tweedle dum sat on a lounge chair gulping down their drinks.

"April, I've missed this,"
"Whooo."

"Of course you did,"
"I'm gonna go check out the hotties over there."

"You just had to ruin this for me, didn't you?"

"Darling, I'm fine with you being celibate but I sure as hell ain't going down that path."

"I'm not celibate, I'm sexually inactive right now." Dylan ran a hand through her perfectly trimmed blonde hair.

"Pretty sure it's still the same thing, sweetheart."

"No, it's not."

"Is too." April countered.

"You know what? Why don't you just fuck everybody in this damn club."

"Was already planning on it, bitch." April was already on her feet

"Okay, make sure you get them to fuck some sense into your big head."

"At least I'm gonna get orgasms."

And April had finally shut Dylan up.

"Ha! Choke on that."

Dylan watched as April strutted towards the direction of the hotties, swaying what her mama gave her.

It was not long after April left when Dylan decided to get on the dance floor.

'Shape of you'  by Ed Sheeran resonates through the club as Dylan slowly yet professionally, rolled her hips and moved her body.

The floor gets parted, paving way for her; her fans cheering her on and joining her after.

Dylan's eyes land on a rando in the far corner of the room and after winking sexily she mouths playfully,

"Come over and start up a conversation with just me and trust me I'll give it a try—"
He looked taken aback for a second but he cleverly masked it up by taking a sip from his glass.

Lucky glass. She said to herself.

But seriously, who the hell wore a tux to a club?

The manager, maybe.

But either way, he was some fine ass.

And that was on period.

She turned her back towards him and carried on with her dancing, hoping he wouldn't come over and start up an actual conversation with her just yet.

***

"Dylan, I just got the best head of my life,"

"And I came."

"Lucky you, I guess." Dylan rolled her eyes.

"But seriously, Dyl. They were good."

Dylan spat out her drink and wiped  her mouth with the back of her hand.

"They? Bitch, you had an orgy?" Dylan looked at April like she had grown an extra head.

"I can't help that I'm insatiable, bitch."

"They were all over me, Dyls. It was like I was going to combust but I still wanted more at the same time. You ever feel that way?"

"April—"

"Of course you never feel that way, my best friend's practically a nun—"

"April! TMI."

"Please bitch. When have I ever been one to never talk about their sexual escapades?"