6

I've been in love and lost my senses
Spinning through the town

Sooner or later, the fever ends
And I wind up feeling down

I need a man who'll take a chance
On a love that burns hot enough to last
So when the night falls
My lonely heart calls

i wanna dance with somebody- whitney houston

"I've been in love and lost my senses

"I've been in love and lost my senses...spinning through the town" I mumbled sang under my breath as I cleaned the tables from the trash the clients who just took off left.

With no tip if I might add.

"Sooner or later, the fever ends and I wind up feeling down" I smiled picking up the plates putting them in the plastic holder where the cups were as well, wipping down the stains and crumbs my hips rocked left to right.

The stupid song from the club was stuck in head for the a week now "I need a man who'll take a chance on a love that burns hot enough to last...So when the night falls...my lonely heart calls-" For that one week the only song I can sing and listen too was I wanna dance with somebody by Whitney Houston.

But all I can hear is Harry's voice belting the song in my ear as he 'danced' around me while all I could do was laugh at him.

I kinda missed him this week...he was busy with editing and doing whatever in his dark room, so he hadn't had time to come visit just sending little texts here and there. It was weird in a way, I never actually missed someone that was Quinn, Eva or Sebastian, weird enough that I could say that it made me feel down a bit.

Since Sebastian was back from work I was more busy paying attention to him to occupie my mind from the bright eyed boy who's smile was imprinted in my brain.

Seb was no help though, teasing and asking question about Harry every 5 minutes in a very aggressive manner, knowing him he would never be out right rude to Harry even if he was completely sure about him but the questions were getting a little bit to weird.

Like what was his childhood pet, or what street he grew in...weird things like that.

Not like he can't get that information with one phone call...

"-Oh...you wanna dance with somebody Danny?" Eva asked pushing their bangs out of the way as they grinned at me.

I rose my eyebrow trying to figure out what that meant since I was just singing a normal song.

They hummed "You know, you've beeeeen really happy lately. I think I never seen you boogie down like that before" Their finger gestured to my hips that had stop swinging to the beat of the song playing in my head "Have you seen her do that babe?"