~Searching~

"Bro like where the hell is Kadie and Daniel?" Jason said "they're half an hour late"

"Oh Jason let me tell you something" Chris said, dropping the chicken he was eating to look at Jason "when Kadie goes to her studio you'll never know how long she'll take. She could tell you she'll be an hour and she could be out in ten minutes or out in ten hours. It's like a black hole, she has no perspective of time in there"

"Yeah but she'd usually text" Sebastian said

"She's probably just half way through recording her next smash hit" Anthony said

"Yeah but you know" Sebastian said, trailing off, Chris could immediately tell Sebastian mood had changed

"You know what, we'll finish our food and then you can head to the studio to see her"

"I don't know" Sebastian mumbled "I'm going to head over to the studio, I'll meet you all back at the house" he said

"Seb she's fine man" Anthony said

"Well I'm just going to make sure, I'll see you soon"

"Text us when you find her" Calvin said to him as he walked out of the fast food place.

"Wait we all came in the same car, how are we getting home?" Calvin asked

"We'll just call a car and use Kadie's credit card" Anthony said like it was the most casual thing in the world

"Shouldn't you ask Kadie before she finds the receipt on her bill?"

"Trust me Jason, I could buy ten Lamborghini's with her card and Kadie would never know"

****

Sebastian's POV:

Where the fuck are they? I went by the studio but I was all closed up for the night. I had tried Kadie and Daniels phones about a hundred times, it went to voicemail each time.

I drove down Hollywood boulevard, usually it was a no go zone between all the tourists and traffic, but it's late and people had either gone home or in the bars and clubs. I was looking into every store I passed, looking for any sign of people outside, any signs of Kadie.

Next to call on my list was her sisters, maybe they headed over there to say hi, or to film or maybe to visit the kids.

"Hey Seb" Kim's voice said through the phone

"Yeah hey Kim, is Kadie with you? Or do you have any idea where she could be?"

"Ehh no sorry she's not here. I saw her a couple hours ago at Khloe's but then she left for the studio"

"Do you have any idea where she is Kim, any idea?" I said impatiently

"No I don't, what's wrong?"

"Nothing, thanks" I said, quickly slamming down on the end call button.

I made my way down the list of sisters and friends and managers, all who had no idea where she was. Thirty minutes later and I was panicking.

Driving down Sherman Way, a police car and an ambulance raced down the road beside me. It's nothing new in this city, driving around for the last 40 minutes I probably passed multiple mugging and fights.

Ten minutes later, still absolutely nothing. I was now looking for her car, couldn't find anything. I was refreshing twitter every two minutes, hoping for someone to be talking about how they just met Kadie Kardashian or the paparazzi to photograph her walking down the street.

But still nothing.

I was really panicked now. This is not like Kadie at all. If she comes home late she would text or call or some sort of contact, but now there's nothing.

It's like Kadie and Daniel have just disappeared from the world.

Driving down Spring Valley road, another ambulance raced passed me, it's siren blaring through the previously silent night.

It's probably nothing I told myself, it's nothing.

But there was a feeling in the back of my head, a bad feeling. It's probably just paranoia from the fact Kadie's gone...But

I took off racing after the ambulance.

It's probably nothing. I told myself again

Or maybe it's something

****

Kim's POV:

All the kids had finally gone to bed. North had thrown a temper tantrum because she wanted to watch more tv, and then Saint joined in. Chicago had taken a long nap today so she didn't want to go to bed and she was also throwing a temper tantrum.

I switched on some Dora the explora and while they slowly started falling asleep, I was slowly dying and planning the murder of Dora.

Khloe had also stayed over since this afternoon, although she had escaped easy because True had fallen asleep hours earlier.

"Wait so what did Sebastian want when he called earlier?" Khloe asked as she sat down beside me on the couch

"I think he couldn't find Kadie? He just asked if I had seen her, I said not since this afternoon and then he ended the call"

"What, why couldn't he find Kadie?"

"No idea. But you know how Kadie gets when she's in the studio, it's like a black hole"

"Yeah but that's for us. Her and Sebastian are never apart, they're like fricken glue" Khloe said

"I'd say they probably just had a fight or something, she drove off, he went to find her and couldn't" I shrugged

"You should - " Khloe started but was cut by the sound of my phone going off

"Who on earth would be calling you at this time? It's like midnight" Khloe said

I got up and walked over to where my phone was lying on the counter

"Oh it's Sebastian" I said to Khloe as I answered the phone

"Hey Sebastian" I said. But it was silent. I checked my phone to make sure I was actually on the call, expecting to see I wasn't, but I was.

I listened closely and I could hear things going on in the background

"Sebastian are you at the hospital?" I gasped, making Khloe who was previously on her phone, jump off the couch as her eyes widened.

"Sebastian what is going on? Sebastian?"

Then eventually actually noise came from the other line.

Sebastian was crying. And not just a few tears, he was full on sobbing into the phone as he struggled to speak

"Sebastian what is it?" I said hurriedly, completely terrified about what he might say next, a million possibilities running through my mind.

"Sebastian!" I yelled, tears coming to my eyes as I immediately thought the worst. Khloe had gone completely silent, waiting for me to get an answer. I too was now crying into the phone, I repeated Sebastian over and over again, in hopes he tells me what on earth is going on.

"It's-it's Kadie" he chocked out

________________________________