~1~

The photo has kiyo in an Edwardian lingerie Dres bc I said so, also theres little kiyouma doodles in there.

@gayfagg0t Heres gay shit. Enjoy.

*AHEM*

(Ouma POV)

  I woke up to the morning announcement, like usual. Something feels... Off.. Whatever. I groaned, the taste in my mouth is absolutely disgusting. I hugged my pillow a little harder, hoping to return to my slumber, yet i'm met with a funky smell. I gagged and bolted up. I need to brush my teeth. After that i'll just go back to sleep. I slowly stood up and hobbled over to the bathroom. I made sure to brush them really well, before I made my way back to my bed. I got really cozy.

   Knock knock knock. I groaned. I ignored it. Knock. Knock. Knock. I sighed and slowly arose. I gently took off my shirt and wiggled into my binder. I slipped the shirt back on and hobbled over to the door. I put on a shit eating grin. I opened it. "Wahhh you woke me uppp!" I whined. "Oh!! Sorry Ouma!! I can wait for you to get ready!" It's.. Maki?? I made a confused expression. "Harukawa..?" She gave a kind smile. "Yes??" She's acting weird. This has to be a joke, but she has no sense of humor. "Haha. Very funny. Chill, I'll be right out. Unless~~" I smirked. She cocked her head in confusion. "I'm not sure what you mean, are you feeling okay?" She pressed a delicate hand on my face, reminding me of some I'm pretty sure she doesn't know what compassion and sympathy is. There is definitely something wrong.

   "No no, I'm fine." I swatted her hand away. "Unless I'm not~" I put on a shit eating grin. "Just kidding!! I am. Unless~" She makes a worried expression. "Ouma, you're kinda acting like Saihara.. Are you sure that you're okay?" I made an 😟 face, and slowly shut the door slowly. I guess I'm hungry, might as well eat. I slipped off my loose clothing, as I wobbled over to the closet.

  I wonder what she meant when she said I'm acting like Saihara. I put on the ugly ass outfit. I miss my clothes. I can't wait to leave this place, so I can wear whatever I want. Hell, my pajamas are cuter than this. It's literally a band t-shirt and some shorts. I wandered off to the bathroom to put in my contacts.

-Time skip-

     Harukawa and I walked to the cafeteria. She was talking my ear off. As I tried not to be so mortified at the sudden change, we entered the cafeteria. Everyone Is chatting. Everyone around Saihara looks annoyed. What. The. HELL. THAT'S MY JOB! DUDE. Momota comes up to me. I stare at his confident smile, bewildered. "Hey ouma!" He pulls me into a firm hug. I scrambled to get out of the man's hug, but alas his grip is too strong. He let go and gave my shoulder a good pat. "How did you sleep, sidekick?" I furrowed my brows. "Sidekick?! What is with everyone today?! Saihara's your sidekick." I pouted as I crossed my arms. He cocks his head like a confused puppy.

    "Saihara?? No, are you okay..?" He pressed tender hand against my cheek, as though he's checking my temperature. I smacked it away. "Oo~ Ouma-kun's angry today isnt he~~" Saihara coos. Everyone in the room glares at him, except for me. "Shut up saihara." Kaede says in a monotone manner. Saihara gives a devious smirk as he puts his hands behind his head. I shake my head. "No. Nope. Uh-uh. Fuck this, im out." I turned to walk out. I hear Saihara snickering as I slam the door. As soon as it closed, I listened in on the conversation happening on the other side.

{I'm gonna indicate who's who with symbols.

!= Momota

^=Saihara

#= Harukawa

&= Kiyo.}

!"He didn't even eat breakfast."!

#"He is acting weird, maybe he has a cold..?"#

Everyone brushes off Harukawa's comment.

^"I can take it to him~"^