Obsession

TW: violence, torture, abuse of power.
--------------------------------------------------------------

      "Wake up, young master. Breakfast is ready. Your highness is requesting for your presence."

      I rub my eyes, hoping it will wake me up even the slightest. I look around the bright white room that are littered with gold linings and mint curtains. It still brings me in awe even if I had lived here most of my life.

I went to get off my cozy bed and were about to walk out the room when I hear a cough beside me that made me turn to the source of the sound

I went to get off my cozy bed and were about to walk out the room when I hear a cough beside me that made me turn to the source of the sound. A tall and handsome man with short black hair that has long bangs swept to the right and gold eyes which are adorned bclear square glasses. Claude the butler. Specifically, Alois butler. He looks me up and down, judging my attire. I look down as well to only see my nightwear. What is wrong with it? Do I look weird?

      "Young master, please change to an appropriate attire before you leave this room. It would be very disgraceful if your highness see you like this."

      I frown, a bit upset with his words. I close my eyes and took a big breathe. I open them and look up to Claude. I smiled at him and open my arms.

      "I see. Please help me get change. I am still quite tired and unable to move my arms."

I snickered at him inside my head. Hopefully this will teach him not to insult my attire. I don't think I'm that unsightly to look at, right?
He raise his eyebrows at me and grabbed my hand. I jolt with suprise and tried to bring my hand back. Unsurprisingly, I couldn't.

      He brought me near my bed and head straight to my closet filled with dark violent fancy clothing. Alois demanded that I always wear them to show how close we are to the others. The butler took out an attire very similar to Alois. A long, plum purple frock coat; a [F/C] waistcoat with vertical black stripes and a black back; a white button-up shirt and black shorts. I grimace at it, not really wanting to wear so many layers of clothing. Claude approach me with the send clothing and set it down on the bed. He faces me and began unbuttoning my nightwear. I heat up everytime his cold fingers accidentally touches my body. He finishes after awhile and I go to the clothing laid on the bed to change into to them. Only for a gloved hand yo snatch them before I do. I turn to Claude holding the attire in his hand.

      "Young master, please stay still. I have to change you still. You would not want to walk down exposed to your highness, would you now?"

I look at him in disbelief and scowled. My patient is running thin. Quickly, I retorted back.

      "No! I was planning to change into them already before you snatched it away from my hands!"

Before I knew it, he had me pinned down on the bed and stare down at me. He quickly put on the clothing on my body with ease and stood back up, back straight. He walks out as soon as Alois called him. I laid still for awhile and contemplated what just happened. I snap back to reality when I heard someone yelling my name.