💅 baabe headcanons 💅

Baabe used to work in the circus as a "fire dancer" (someone who dances and messes around with controlled fire)

Despite being human, they had an easy time accepting the magical world and only had one question.
"Soooooo..... do you need to use a specific shampoo? Like do other shampoos mess with your fur when you are in your wolf form?"
Asher was taken aback by the question, but did go and ask David and tank (darlin') about it later.

Baabe enjoys cooking for Asher a lot. Given they don't have much of a choice since Asher is absolutely terrible at cooking.

Asher once burnt off some of his hair while he was cooking, he wasn't even cooking over an open flame. The food he was trying to make magically caught fire somehow, and reached up and burnt off a chunk of his hair; Said hair ended up falling into the flames and feeding the fire, making it bigger. Baabe had to come to the rescue and cover the flames while simultaneously dousing Asher in water.

Every now and again Asher asks about the other people that baabe used to work with in the circus. They literally described David and Milo's mates but (for plot >:) forgot to mention their names. Miraculously Asher had yet to figure out who the clown/animal tamer (David's mate) and who the whip/crowd master/backup acrobat (Milo's mate) truly are.

Baabe still works for the circus but not preforming, they do some paperwork and plan new events for the circus while also holding and planning meetings for new performers.

Baabe still has most of the equipment that they used for their fire dancing performances. About once every two months Asher begs baabe to show and teach him how to do some of the "fire dances" that baabe used to preform, and every single time, without fail, baabe makes Asher sit down and, instead of actually preforming, shows him different videos of their old performances.

Baabe and freelancer have met and are friends! Baabe, freelancer, angel, sweetheart, and tank (darlin') go to the same gym! They all met during a lesson that was held at a gym. Baabe, angel, sweetheart, and tank (darlin') went to the gym together to get some training (and bestie bonding time) in before they had a dinner date thing with all their mates, they ended up seeing how uncomfortable freelancer was (it was their first time going to the gym [after the inversion and yes this is a reference to the first chapter]) seeing how uncomfortable freelancer was, baabe walked up and asked if they needed some training buddies. All five of them ended up becoming friends.

447 words! Hope you guys liked this headcanon chapter for baabe!! As always, feel free to request anyone you want!!

I hope you all have a good morning/evening/night!