006.

It's been a week since I snuck out the house with Rue, I got in trouble but whatever

It's been a week since I snuck out the house with Rue, I got in trouble but whatever. Kinda annoys me how Maddy literally never gets in trouble but stays out till fucking 4 am.

School was finally over, so I walked to Fez's store because I was hungry and really didn't want to go home. "Sup Evelyn." Fez nodded his head at me holding a blunt in between his two fingers.

"Hey Fez." I smiled grabbing a bag of hot fries and a red gatorade from the fridge. I placed the things on the counter waiting for Fez to ring it up. "3.56." He mumbled typing something into the register.

I handed him 4 dollars, he then handed me some change. I walked out, kicking some rocks on the street while eating my hot fries and keeping my gatorade in the drink pouch of my backpack so that I wouldn't have to hold it.

I got home, throwing my backpack on the ground and flopping on my bed when my window slides open and crawls in my room getting her shoe stuck and falling on her ass.

She didn't even laugh about it, she just got up forming a sad smile. "hey." "What's up Rue." I softly smiled placing my phone beside me. "Can you come with me to Fez's?" She questioned fiddling with her finger nails.

"yea, but I was just at the store and he was there.." I glanced at her pressing my lips together. "today he goes home at 4:30 and Ash takes his spot at the store just please come with me im not having a good day." She muttered looking up to me and letting her arms rest by her side.

"of course, but what happen?" I asked unplugging my phone from the charger and placing it into my back pocket. "remember the new girl in town that Fez was talking about?" She asked me stealing a chip from the tiny bit of hot fries in the bag.

"Yea." I mumbled slipping out the window trying not to fall like Rue did. "well, we became friends and I kissed her.." She confessed slipping out the window after me. "damnnn." I blurted moving my hair out of my face.

We biked over to Fez's house, I stood to the side while Rue knocked on the door a few times. "Who is it?" I hear Fez holler before unlocking the doors many locks. "Not today Rue, sorry." Fez sighed laying his head low. "come on man, don't be a dick." Rue shook her head.

"Nah, im serious. you can't come in." Fez mumbled still looking down. "look man, all I need is just like a few oc's that's all." Rue stuttered moving her hands. "Sorry I can't help you." Fez started to back up towards the door.

"Fez, Fez i've had a really fucked up day all right that's been a really fucked up day, so I need you to open the door for me, okay? can you open the door please?" Rue begged started to raise her tone.

"i'm not gon' help you kill yourself Rue." Fez squinted glaring at Rue. "I'm sorry but, you can't be coming over here no more. just go home." Fez shook his head, closing the door.

"Fez don't close the- Fuck!" Rue shouted pointing towards the door. "Rue, it's okay. please let's go." I tried grabbing her arm but she pushed me away banging on the screen door.

"Fez, open the fucking door please, im begging you just open the door. Fez, you're full of shit man, you know you make your living off of selling drugs to teenagers and now all of a sudden you wanna have a fucking moral high ground?!" Rue Argued towards the screen door.

"You're a fucking drop out drug dealer, you know that? You're a fucking drop out drug dealer, with seven functioning fucking brain cells!" Rue stated .

I groaned waking away for Rue to finish her little thing with Fez, she didn't even notice I was walking away. I biked a long way finally seeing a place I recognize.

I groaned, I was super tired of biking but had to chill somewhere and I needed water. I did not wanna have to deal with Ash. I walked in causing the sensor to chime. Ash jolted his head my way causing me to widen my eyes.

Ashtray rolled his eyes looking back at his phone. I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to find some water. After finding a bottle, I placed it on the counter chugging some before paying.

"you ever learned to pay before using shit." He snarled ringing the water bottle up. "You ever learned to be nice for once, god damn." I shook my head chugging the rest of the bottle.

"slow down before you fucking drown yourself." Ashtray widened his eyes, right after he said that someone walked in and he turned his head seeing some teen girl.

"hey ashtrayyy." She smirked grabbing a pack of gum and placing it on the counter pushing right past me. "watch we're the fuck you're going bitch." I said squinting my eyes.

"what did you just call me?" She furrowed her eyebrows walking closer towards me. "a bitch.".

having maddy perez as a sister, means your gonna be very fucking good at fighting.

She threw a punch at my face but I ducked grabbing her blonde hair and slamming her face on the cold floor. Ashtray stood up pulling me off of her. "damn Evelyn, how the hell did you learn that?" He exclaimed sucking his teeth.

"Maddy." I smirked, the blondie was still laying on the ground struggling to get up. "Ash, why would you let her do that to me?" She squealed cleaning off her outfit. "because your not my girlfriend." He laughed placing his hands in the pocket of his sweatpants.

A/N: hiiii guys, should i do slowburn or hurry things up not too much but a bit?