Part Thirteen: Break In (Part Two)

Shadow was still holding me, I wanted it... Why did I want it?... "Hey, Love," Shadow held my chin up to look at him. "look at me, we'll get you out of here." he finished and took my hand. he started leading me to the window when we were stopped. My heart stopped.

"Ah, Mr. Shadow, you are here for the wedding?" I didn't even look behind me. I was too scared.

"Gray J. Rascal, well I'll be damned. What the hell do you and your daughter want with my boyfriend?" Shadow confronted. He was lowly growling and held me against his chest. "I already told Violet that he is mine." he hissed, making me shake.

Gray hissed, "You leave my wife out of this. My daughter will have her husband. Whether you like it or not! Mr. Shadow, your head will be served on a platter at their wedding tonight!"

Shadow had pulled me behind him and had a hold on my wrist, it was held so tight that it hurt. I winced. "Gray, you and I both know that Sonic will be safer in my hands. Your daughter will brainwash him, just like you did to Violet! Sonic won't go through such a horrifying process. How long did that brainwashing take? Three years! Three years of endless painful brainwashing."

Gray growled and slammed his fist into the bed I was chained to, breaking the bed frame completely. I flinched and backed up a little. Shadow's grip tightened. He whispers, "Stay put, they have people everywhere, they might take you, stay by me." I nodded in response, it was better than being married or taken by Rosy.

"I told you to leave her out of this!" Gray hit it once again. "My daughter will have her husband!" I-I- Something inside me wanted to hold Shadow so he could comfort me, but at the same time I know it would just be me giving in. I don't give in. Suddenly, Shadow picked me up and ran away.

We dodged corners, and people, and broke a door on the way out. "Keep your head down," Shadow said. I only listened and dipped my head down, whimpering. Shadow found a place to hide, then he was... he was making sure I was okay. Rubbing my cheek, and doing so many comforting motions. Things still stuck with me, brainwashing? After that wedding we were supposed to have I was supposed to be brainwashed. I shook, I felt the tears, then I felt the comforting hug around me, causing me to break into tears.