𝘾𝙃𝘼𝙋𝙏𝙀𝙍 9

- ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ່࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

That same day, we landed in Seoul around 10:47pm ish

That same day, we landed in Seoul around 10:47pm ish. The skies were dark and the building lights were bright.

We all made it to the truck after the countless amount of fans and errors. So many people wanted to give me stuff, and did. Most of them were cards and plushies.

"Wow y/n! You surely got some stuff there." Yukie smiles at me. "Yeah, look!" I held up a large brown teddy bear. "So cute!" Kaori and Kiyoko said in unison. "For real~." I cooed while placing it in my lap.

"You guys are so cool." I frown at them while slightly smiling. "Nahh~ that's all you~." Kiyoko rested her hand on mine. "Like seriously~ clarity has me in a chokehold." Kaori smiles.

"So nice." Yukie smiled at me. "I think you have the pop label, but people most of us are known for our various amount of song genres." Yukie tucked some hair behind her ear.

I tilted my head in confusion. All of the girls laughed. "Like, take kiyoko and Kaori for example, their working on their k-pop, j-pop genre." She explains. "And i don't even know what I'm working on." Yukie slouched.

"Ah~ i had some songs in mind but, all day long my mind has gone to a blank." Tugging at my hoodie. "We're here." The driver spoke up. "Oh." I whispered while gathering my things.

The girls also did so and thanked the driver. To where we were, the resort was restricted from any fans or any company. The 4 of us exited the the van before walking towards the entrance.

"This one looks really nice." Looking at the fountains. "I can agree. Looks really pretty." Kaori holds out her phone taking some pictures. I smiled before walking first into the front desk.

"Hello~ y/n how are you?" The very professional lady asked. "I'm good, uhm.. a room.. do we have a room?" I asked kinda shyly. "Oh yes~ and we have one for, Yukie, Kiyoko, and Kaori right?" She taps her monitor.

"Yes." Resting my hands on the desk. "Alrighty, and this is your card, and have a safe trip." She hands me the room key. "Thank you." I bow. The other girls came up and bowed as we walked off.

"You have very good interacting skills to be an introvert." Kiyoko taps my shoulder. "I grew up in America for a while, interacting was my thing back then." Resting my head on her shoulder. They all laughed.

— ᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊ࠢ࠘𐡏~♡

𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗔'𝗦 𝗣𝗢𝗩

"yo i think kiyoko and the rest just landed." osamu pointed to the 4 girls walking to their rooms. "Really? I haven't spoken to Kiyoko in ages." I sat up. "Yeah she has Yukie and Kaori, i can't really see who that other girl is." Osamu peeks through his window.

Atsumu stands up walking towards the window looking out as well. "Now y'all just look like a bunch of weird ass dudes." Scoffing at them. "BRO ARE YOU BLIND? THAT Y/N!" Atsumu yells. I looked out the window from a far to see that the girls looked towards the area that the noise was coming from.